on 20 September 2013
This multi-tool does everything that I need it to, it's great!

There is a good length on the screwdriver, longer than a traditional multi-tool which lets you get into nooks and cranny's that you wouldn't normally be able to. It comes with a double ended screw driver head, one end flat, the other a philips, which clip neatly into place.

It has a built in flash light which I found particually handy as I then didn't need to carry a seperate one and at 25 lumens, its gives off a very good amount of light. The flash light also lines up nicely with the screw driver head when extended to give a good visability.

The other tools on it are Tweezers, Bottle Opener, Micro Cross Driver, Micro Flat Head Driver, Scissors, Fine Edge & Serrated Blade - a good selection of every day tools.

I'm highly impressed with mine and use it all the time. Its great for the price, very robust and I'd highly recommend it everytime.
on 11 September 2013
I was looking for a pocket knife and a small torch/flashlight to use when taking the dogs for a walk as they often pick up bits of detritus in their coats and I occasionally have to free them from fauna when they get themselves stuck whilst exploring.

This tool seemed to be the ideal solution by combining both the things I was looking for into a single item. Unfortunately, it was let down on quality - the screwdriver (nice touch having removable, standard size attachments) and scissors were nice and sturdy however the blade had lots of play and moved from side to side when in the locked position. When folded away, if any of the other tools are open, the blade opens quite a way, exposing the edge which you could easily cut yourself on accidentally.

It's a real pity as otherwise the tool feels sturdy and well made. Touches like the aforementioned removable screwdriver bits are a really good idea and I'm pretty sure that I would have had plenty of uses for this tool in and around the home. With Gerber having a pretty decent reputation, I'm pretty disappointed - it's not like it's a bargain basement item either.

I'd like to think that this is a one off / rare quality fault but unfortunately I won't be able to find out as Amazon were out of stock when I asked for an exchange so I've had to go for a refund instead.
on 18 September 2013
Really easy to use. Knife is good quality and the light is strong enough that you can see what you are doing. It focuses right on where you are working so no two handed faffing with a knife and a torch. Haven't used the other tools very much yet (new present) but all seem top quality.

Good stuff!
on 18 September 2013
fantastic little tool here and most useful that it comes with a light! It's not super bring but awesome for looking into little dark nooks and cranny's that you are trying to get to with the tool.
on 5 April 2014
Sort of a mix between a torch, a Victorinox and a bit of leatherman thrown in. The internal screwdrivers are pretty useless, but the light is useful and alongside the knife and swappable hexagonal magnetic screwdriver holder it gets used for opening Amazon boxes, quick access torch and servicing my Roombas. Quality not Gerber's usual standard (which frankly wasn't that high anyway...)
on 2 February 2014
Bought it at a lightening deal which was a good deal. The led light has been very useful and very much used, The construction of the multi-tool is not great as some blades have become slightly loose and cause movements.
on 18 December 2013
I got this in the Black Friday deal. Was delivered quickly. Came in a shabby box though, so will need to buy a case for it. The light was brilliant and I think my step dad will love it.
on 5 December 2014
Have had this tool for a year and it has come in so handy. The torch is powerful and is an excellent aid for seeing in areas where the light is not the best.
on 27 December 2013
Bought during lightening deals
Given from my daughter to her boyfriend. He was delighted
Quality looks good with all parts functioning correctly
on 1 December 2014
Top bit of kit! One year on and still going strong.