4.0 out of 5 stars good for dark hair
Good to get dark hair red, for better results lighten first. I have dark brown hair and had used country colours red on if which gave it subtle red tones, used.this live colour and hair is now noticably red and not far off the box colour. I don't have long hair (neck length bob) but it is thick so needed 1 and a half, nearly 2 to cover my hair.
Published on 9 Jun 2012 by rachel h

I only had the slightest tint of red in my hair but it just didn't work. It is such a shame!
Published 14 months ago by Dragonfly

4.0 out of 5 stars good for dark hair, 9 Jun 2012
This review is from: Schwarzkopf LIVE Color XXL Luminance L38 Radiant Red (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 July 2013
I've looked high and low for a high quality product which is the perfect shade of red.
What can I say? I found it!
Brilliant colour, not to dark and not too bright, didn't fade or wash out and works perfectly with my dark hair, would buy again and again and again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Schwarzkopf LIVE Color XXL Luminance L38 Radiant Red, 5 Jun 2013
lasted well. dint wash out or fade too quick. is a good shade of red. didn't seem to damage my hair. once it did finally fade the faded color still looked ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars colour as the box.., 12 July 2014
Great colour, although it is abit darker, as I have black hair, have used the other famous brands but did not come out as the box, some colour didn't even come out at all waste of money, so having used the live colour few years ago I thought I'll give it a go, for that price.. Came out great, but needed 2 bottles, but the colour does show well, so will buy again but 2, well recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy :), 1 April 2014
I stripped my hair before using this product, it has worked amazingly the only thing I would suggest is BE CAREFUL ON YOUR LIGHT ROOTS! Because your roots go bright red compare to your hair!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 July 2013
FL7 (Leicester, UK) - See all my reviews
I've tried a lot of dyes and always find that the colour only shows in the sun as I have really dark hair. This dye is great though, it shows up all the time so I would definitely recommended it if you have dark hair

5.0 out of 5 stars I have the shiniest hair ever!, 28 May 2013
Whilst it didn't come out as red as the box on my black hair it's has made a difference to the condition and shines bright red when the sun hits it. My boyfriend said I've never looked fitter, wahooo!

1.0 out of 5 stars It looked a beautiful colour on the packet but it did not work on my dark hair, 7 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 July 2014