5.0 out of 5 stars Just as it says in the box.
Love the colour. Very bright and stayed it for ages. Have used Schwarzkopf colours for a while now but the XXL products are my favorites.
Published 11 months ago by CC

3.0 out of 5 stars Wash In Wash Out
I loved the colour absolutley, apart from I found that it washed out as quickly as I dyed it. I believe it was about 4 washes before it come out. So now I am trying the waterproofed versions, although this color is not avaliable, to see if it's any better.
The only thing that let it down was how quickly it washed out, because I instantly feel in love with the color.
Published 23 months ago by Tara Gilliam

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as it says in the box., 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Schwarzkopf LIVE Color XXL Luminance L76 Ultra Violet (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 Jun 2013
Charlotte Appleby (Buckinghamshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I've been dying my hair this colour for two years, this is my favourite brand! It's quite a bit cheaper on here and I love the deal of 10% off if you get it monthly, saves cash! Beautiful vibrant colour. I recommend it to everyone, people who want a drastic change or are just going out for the night.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 12 Feb 2013
It's hard to find but worth the effort. I love this bright colour on my hair it's not an in your face colour but when the light shines on it it's beautiful. Reminds me of beetroot!!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Wash In Wash Out, 29 Jan 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Funky, 18 Jun 2013
Great colour but make sure U don't use on coloured hair as the colour fades quickly. It does say not to use on coloured hair to be honest. Still came out a good colour :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour (on a dark blonde), 2 Aug 2013
Since this dye was for darker hair I didn't know what colour to expect at the end of it due to being a darker blonde, rather than having brunette or black hair. But the colour was a lovely dark purple that has currently been in for 3 weeks. The colour fades a little, but it still very noticeable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant colour!, 8 Aug 2012
Other reviews about this product are very negative - however my hair is a dark brown colour and this hair dye has worked perfectly on it! The purple turned out more of a purply-pink, but so bright and so shiny! Would recommend this to anyone with dark hair so as to save the hassle of bleaching before dyeing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice colour, 14 July 2014
Mrs. Barbara Speirs "rogan" (John O Groats) - See all my reviews
Lovely colour and leaves your hair nice and shiny. Easy to use and good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 April 2014
Great hair dye , used this brand for years.Arrived very quickly as a add on item. Much cheaper price than big chemist.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love this product, 15 May 2013
I try another but this is really good and really nice colour and quick delivery. and leave the hair soft

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›