I like many of you had absolutely no idea what i was buying so i thought i would give you a brief glimpse at what's inside.

I love it, i think the potentials are endless, there are 40 blank pages for them to design yes, but once those pages are photocopied for example you could literally have thousands of pages for them to design. I would recommend maybe scanning a few into the computer and then you can print them off at will.

I liked the stencils and the ease at which they pop out and pop back in again, plus once they have got accustomed to using the stencils they can start designing all on their own.

I have bought this for my 8 yr old niece for xmas and it does say for ages 7+ and i think thats a pretty fair assessment because any younger and they would just scribble all over it and it would be a waste.

I would really recommend it.
44 comments|65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 October 2011
I purchased this for my grandaughter who is a Monster High enthusiast. My grandaughter thought the sketch portfolio was wonderful and has got many hours of fun from it.It allows her to use her imagination.
on 18 January 2012
Bought for my daughter who absolutely loves Monster High and also all the Fashion Angels books. This book really is excellent value for money. Comes with loads of different stencils for the dolls sketched inside and has loads of little stickers to add on the sketches too. If your child loves Monster High, they will love this freaky book. A definate thumbs up.
on 24 November 2011
My daughter will be 7 in February and she is absolutely obsessed with Monster High everything!! She loves to draw and is very creative so I knew this product would be perfect for her! She absolutely loves it.. It contains stickers, lot's of fab stencils and even ideas. She loves to design her own clothes and it keeps her occupied for ages.. I have even had a go and found it fun!! My daughter loves it so much that we ordered another one and it came this morning! Definately reccommend 10/10!!!
on 18 March 2012
I'm 10 years old, I know the book says age 7+ but even I find it fun!!
The book has 5 stencil pages featuring Monster High costumes, 40
pages and 155 stickers too. The stencils include Beach outfits,
Disco outfits, sporty outfits, their original outfits and
some pyjamas too!! The characters include Cleo, Draculaura, Frankie,
Clawdeen and Lagoona. I would have liked to see some of the newer
characters too though such as Spectra and Abbey. Me and my Monster High
besotted sister both got it for christmas and I think it's great. Once
you are used to the stencils you might want to try drawing free-hand
as well. Another tip is when you are done drawing you might want to
go over the characters in pen 'cos they are printed on very lightly and it looks good.
You can also get a giant version and a compact version. But WARNING!! The stencils you can pull out and put back but the can break.
Overall, it is a good buy and is a fantastic present for creative kids.
on 8 January 2014
Bought this for my little girl for christmas and she loves it! Fab idea takes it every where with her!!!! :)
on 25 November 2014
What a perfect Christmas present for a nine year old can't wait to give it to my niece she's fashion game crazy on online sites so hopefully this will keep her off the pc and make her use her imagination. Also she collects monster high dolls so if she's stuck for ideas she could copy disgns off of the dolls. Bought her the add on item of are set to go with it.
on 4 February 2013
Daughter loves Monster High so thought this would be good. Loads of stencils but daughter (9 years old) did find some of them difficult to manipulate when trying to sketch them onto the preprinted pages. She does love designing outfits on plain paper and has used the stencils for other designs. A lot of bits and pieces but all comes in a nice sturdy file,
on 24 November 2012
This is a Xmas present for my 5 year old who is monster high mad!!! She also loves drawing & stencils so this is perfect for her it has lots of pages, stickers & stencils. Its not very big (slightly smaller than A4) but in my opinion its great value for money.
on 31 August 2013
my daughter had the small monster high pad and didn't stop using it till they were all gone so I thought i'd get the bigger portfolio well worth buying if your child likes monster high and drawing, mine takes her everywhere with her.