5.0 out of 5 stars The Addition of the Coin Pocket is Perfect
Published on 31 Dec 2011 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Fun idea, but doesn't last
I love the idea of the duct tape wallet, so much so that when my first one didn't last that long I tried again with a second - but with the same result. Great fun while it lasts, but not really suited for a wallet that gets daily use.
Published 8 months ago by Mark Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars The Addition of the Coin Pocket is Perfect, 31 Dec 2011
This review is from: Ducti Coin Classic Wallet (Shoes)
There appear to be two types of Ducti Wallet. With the coin pocket and without. I would very much recommend the one WITH the coin pocket. Loose change stays secure with the zipped pocket. I often get comments when I take out the wallet - usually asking if I made it myself. Or "That looks like its made out of duct tape". It is. A very cool alternative to the regular leather wallets that almost everyone has. Very well structured. I would definitely recommend you get one. Would also make a great gift idea.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit expensive, 1 Feb 2014
Robert Davis (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ducti Coin Classic Wallet (Shoes)
After spending some hours looking at wallets on Amazon I kept coming back to this one and I am glad I finally got it. Feels nice and fits neatly in my pocket, has a handy coin zip and room for all my cards and notes. Only down side is the cost, but I feel I can not knock it too much as there was a 50p piece in mine when I got it. I expected there to be some kind of guaranty that I had heard about for Duct tape wallets but I all I got was a repair strip and a sticker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Ducti Coin Classic Wallet (Shoes)
Does just what it says on the tin :-) excellent novelty/practical present * would recommend as a gift or for self

2.0 out of 5 stars Fun idea, but doesn't last, 5 Nov 2013
Mark Pack (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Wallet out there, 10 Feb 2013
This review is from: Ducti Coin Classic Wallet (Shoes)
I love this wallet, Its great. It's not at all bulky enough space to put all my cards and money. It has a zip which is brilliant for all the small change you get from shops. This is the second one I've bought THE LAST ONE LASTED ALMOST 5YEARS!!! Awesome

Ducti Coin Classic Wallet