5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
I loved this book, it's extremely well written, fast paced and keeps you hooked into the story line from start to finish.
If you enjoy reading about psychics, mediums, ghosts then this is certainly the book for you.
An excellent read.
Published on 3 Mar 2011 by Carol Arnall

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a novel
I don't normally read fiction, and I must admit I didn't realise that this was such.
Quite a good story though.
Published 4 months ago by sirnigel37

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Mar 2011
This review is from: Oh Great, Now I Can Hear Dead People! (The Oh Great Series) (Kindle Edition)
An excellent read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast and entertaining read, 19 April 2011
I wasn't sure about this book, but after I downloaded a sample, I just had to keep reading. It was funny and well-paced and even touching at times. My one tip for the author: do a "find and replace" on your whole book and change "loosing" to "losing". Just because spell-check didn't catch it, that doesn't mean it's right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh Out Loud Good.., 30 Sep 2011
I knew I would love this book from the title, but even so, it still had me giggling out loud. If you enjoyed the plotline of Ghost and in particular, the character Oda Mae Brown (played by Whoopi Goldberg) who pretends to be a clairvoyant, and then realises she really is when Sam (Patrick Swayze) needs her help ... you'll love this book. It's laugh out loud funny, yet warm and touching and very modern. I won't spoil the plotline. You'll love it. Well done Deborah, can't wait until the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 7 Feb 2012
M. Hirst "shellihirst" (Huddersfield, West Yorks) - See all my reviews
I've just finished reading this book and I loved it! It's funny, witty and a bit moving in parts. It's definately a chick-lit book, which I like to read when I don't want to read anything too deep or if I need cheering up. It's a great good fun book. If you want to laugh or even just raise a smile, read this book. If you're looking for enlightenment and the meaning of life this book isn't going to reveal it to you. If you're looking for a good read that will cheer you up then maybe this book is fo you. It's a very cheap price but well worth the money and will be looking out for other books by this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Feb 2014
Such a good book. I read this book after reading "oh great, now I can see dead people). Wrong order, but still so enjoyable, I laughed out loud quite a few times.
Wish I could find more books that I enjoyed as much.
Well done Deborah.

5.0 out of 5 stars funny!, 22 Jan 2014
This is one of the most funniest books I have ever read. Few typos and grammar mistakes in the book but so highly amusing! Go for it if you want to laugh

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 4 Jan 2014
Ellen Phillips "miss ellie" (england) - See all my reviews
I am really loving reading this book via kindle. Different from most psychic books I have read before as it certainly has a lot of humour in it. I think it is a modern slant on a psychic story for teenagers and young people and I am finding it a bit of fresh air after the others, very well written and \i will be sorry when I have finished reading it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 26 Dec 2013
A real feel good factor to this psychic awareness novel. I absolutely could not put my kindle down.
A great little book and I'm starting the next one as soon as possible.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 18 Nov 2013
Loved this book pure chic lit plenty of humour great one to relax with can't wait to read her next book

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderfully entertaining!, 14 Nov 2013
colette brown (Strathaven, scotland) - See all my reviews
what a wonderful book for a rainy night cozied up with a coffee and the adventures of Mystic Crystal! I enjoyed the story and loved the style of writing which was conversational and humorous. the author also showed deep knowledge of mediumship and clairvoyance. the characters were well rounded and real. the story was fun and upbeat. If you take Marian Keyes at her best and add the supernatural....then you have this book!Enjoy!

ARRAY(0xaef50d68)