on 11 September 2011
This is a really nice watch. Modern, a lovely colour and a big hit with an 8 year old girl. The watch face is clear and it looks robust whilst still being girly. The only reason i didnt give this 5 stars was the packaging. It was literally packaged in a cellophane packet, which looked really, really cheap. I bought it as a gift and couldnt give it like that as the packaging really took away from the watch. I bought a different gift box and the watch looked great. The watch would be 5 stars if you were buying it for yourself and not a gift.
on 26 September 2011
My 10 year old daughter loved this watch and wears it to school every day. Excellent value and free delivery.
on 5 September 2011
A lovely watch, the price is really good, delivery was speedy. It keeps the time well, so my grand-daughter tells me.and her friends all love it.
on 1 November 2011
This is an excellent first watch. My Daughter is five and loves it, with the velcro strap ideal for her, even though it's still slightly too big it can be pulled just enough to be comfy. Very good delivery time and it works well.
on 14 August 2013
The watch and strap was much paler than in the picture. It stopped every few hours in the first 2 days of use. Don't know if it's a fault or bad battery. Either way I can't recommend it.
on 2 November 2013
Bought this for my eight year old grandaughter as a first watch and she loved it. It has a clear face and an adjustable strap, would definitely recommend
on 2 January 2013
I Ordered this watch as an Xmas gift for my 8 year old daughter. It came in a basic cellophane packet with a plastic tag attached to the winder to keep the battery fresh. So far, so good.
Unfortunately, It started to lose significant time within a day. I assumed it could be an old cheap battery. On closer inspection, the second hand was touching the minute hand and slowing the watch each time it went round.
It's a shame as it was a nice looking watch with a timeless(!) classy look.
As it was sold through, rather than by Amazon, It has to be returned for a refund as replacements can't be sent. I'm probably going to find her something like a Casio from an actual shop instead.
on 15 April 2012
It's a watch, so it tells the time. So far it has managed its job well. Just about fits my 7 year old daughter's wrist. Only downside is the bevel does not rotate.
on 7 January 2014
Had previously purchased this watch for my 6 yr old daughter and she broke the face after a few months. Ordered a replacement only to find that it does not work.
on 29 October 2014
Hello, thank you so much for my new watch. Although this is a 'girls' watch, it fits me (50yr+ lady) perfectly. I am restricted in the type of watch/jewellery etc I can wear as I am allergic to some metals - which rules out watches that have metal buckles. Velcro fastening is really strong and the watch is really comfortable to wear. Also I prefer having a proper clock face with all the numbers on it rather than a digital 24 hour display. Many thanks to Amazon for speedy delivery (within 2 days!) too.

See one answered question