Colour Name: Purple|Change
Price:£24.99+ Free shipping

on 13 May 2014
Product came really quick, exactly what I was expecting to get. It is perfect for my daughter music lessons. Would definitely recommend it!
on 8 May 2013
Well worth the money, good choice of colours, decided on purple and really pleased with it. Bought for teenager but would also suit adults.
on 16 May 2012
Great product at an even greater price! Was bought for me and my sister as a quirky instrument to learn just for fun. It has lived up to all expectations. We didn't want to spend a lot on our first ukulele so £13 was perfect for our budget, as always I did my research and discovered most people agreed the string that come with the ukulele are pretty poor, this is something i'll stress to anyone who is looking to buy one! The strings are poor but this is expected at such a low price, therefore we bought a set of Aquila nyglut soprano strings that make it sound LOADS better for £5.70. The build of the instrument is pretty good, paint job is nice (beautiful deep purple) but has a few minor scratches here and there but nothing worth getting a refund for. Geared machine heads work a treat too, with snazzy metal dolphins plates on the back of the head which adds to the "exotic" nature. Highly recommend DJMmusic (the seller), received two texts informing me on the date it was being delivered (with options to change it) and the time of the delivery. Even the name of the company and driver delivering it! Came within two days of ordering. The instrument did come with a carry case which is nothing special and looks a bit naff, i would rather carry the uke out of the case. But its still a handy extra.

This Ukulele is perfect for anyone looking to learn an easy instrument and will make a great present. Changing the strings is a MUST in my opinion and you will definitely not regret forking out an extra £6, plus there is endless videos online showing you how to string it up and doesn't take too long. I would also suggest investing in a decent tuner as trying to tune by ear is harder than it seems, we got ours tuned as a whole but have got no idea if its in the right key! Overall a perfect product for the price.
on 9 May 2014
It is fantastic for a basic/first Ukulele, or to use in schools.
The union jack makes it look unique.
Excellent value for money
on 24 February 2015
Good quality for the price
on 23 November 2014
Looks really good - the zip was a bit stiff to open though, so not sure how long that will last with my 6 year old daughter handling it.
on 15 June 2014
Lovely just what my daughter wanted good price and a nice case too, she has already been busy learning new songs as it's easy to tune xx
on 14 May 2015
Yeah, it was as discribe (thumbs up). I bought just to learn. I got the black and was exact to picture. To me this phurchase is for fun
on 7 January 2015
Bought this for my wife who wanted to learn the ukelele was recommended to buy it by a private teacher really good sound wife loves it.
on 8 April 2013
highly recommended as the price was completely reasonable if you just want to try it out.
Im enjoying every minute of playing it!!