Colour Name: Purple|Change
Price:£24.99+ Free shipping

on 4 February 2015
Quick delivery arrive in high protection delivery man did give me a call to let me know he was there which was helpful for me my daughters very happy with this product. So I definitely recommend thanks.
on 17 February 2011
This is a great little instrument, and though it takes a little while for the tuning to last, it is really easy to just pick up and get started with online lessons. I recommend for beginners completely.
on 23 October 2014
I bought this as a present and the recipient is very pleased with it. It plays well and is a good substitute for a proper ukelele. Overall it is good value for money and a nice size for a small child.
on 6 January 2012
The ukelele is very pretty, not cheap looking, and to my untrained ears sounds fine. Buy a tuner with it though because the nylon strings need constant tuning at least at first (as with all ukeleles).
on 3 December 2014
Great value especially since it has geared tuners. The kids love playing it and because it's so cheap I don't worry so much about it getting broken and they can take it to school for music lessons.
on 12 June 2014
I'm new to the Uke but I play guitar and I have played the Mahalo before but this one is a god send. I'm actually annoying the neighbours. Love it love it love it and panic when it's not near to me.
on 7 March 2012
Definately recommend this for anyone who wants to learn a simple instrument! Great value for money! Bought it for my younger Brother's birthday, looks excellent quality can't wait for him to see it!
on 14 September 2011
I bought this as my first ukulele, been playing 2 years now so I thought I would shed a little light. I think the selling point of these ukes is how cheap they are to buy, but this should not be your reason to order. Once you replace the strings with a higher quality brand (I recommend aquila nygut) then it is a lot more playable, but still, I think for a first ukulele this is a bad choice. There is much better ukulele's on the market in the same price range, which are manufactured a lot better and are much more suited to a beginner. I would recommend a Makala ukulele, I prefer the MK-S, but maybe for a child a makala dolphin would be more suited as they are both great ukes (once again with better strings).

The mahalo is not too bad a ukulele, the action is quite high on them however, and I found the tuners go out of tune rather a lot.

So yeah, just my two cents from what i've learn over the past couple of years, learn from my mistakes, get a makala! :)
on 19 November 2012
I have had it now a little while and really like it for learning. Although the strings were ok I did upgrade them to improve sound and it stays in tune longer too.So this is a good starting uke.
on 26 January 2010
Great service, the Ukulele was well packed (i was worried because they are quite delicate, it wouldnt get to me in one piece) but No problems. Its a Brilliant Beginners Ukulele with great sound.