5.0 out of 5 stars The best cake decorating toy EVER
Published on 11 Nov. 2011 by Ms. H. Glibbery

3.0 out of 5 stars lustre spray
ok but be careful of splodges when using. nice product bit fiddly to use at first , i know you can fit a spray attachement to can this would probably be a good idea
Published 21 months ago by cazz

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The best cake decorating toy EVER, 11 Nov. 2011
Ms. H. Glibbery (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pearl Edible Lustre Spray for Cake Decorating (Toy)
I do a lot of baking, mostly cupcakes and cookies and mostly for adults. I have seen this used on the Great British Bake Off which is what made me buy it. What can I say, this is now my favourite cake decorating tool! I get carried away now and end up giving a little sprey over my frosting, it looks brilliant on butter cream frosting with no colouring, would also look great decorating snow/winter sceen cakes. Actually, if like me, you could use of for everything. Its very easy to use, you only need a little small spray, too much and it goes silver. If you are an ameture baker, this will make your cakes look more professional.

4.0 out of 5 stars pearl edible lustre spray, 7 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Pearl Edible Lustre Spray for Cake Decorating (Toy)
i bought this to spray ona wedding cake i'm doing for a cient. it gives the fondant/sugarpaste a lovely sheen, and makes it stand out more

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Oct. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Pearl Edible Lustre Spray for Cake Decorating (Toy)
Spray was great for what I needed. Made my daughters castle cake look lovely & the smell was also pleasant. Thanks for speedy delivery too. :0)

3.0 out of 5 stars lustre spray, 11 Jun. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent (=, 24 April 2013
This review is from: Pearl Edible Lustre Spray for Cake Decorating (Toy)
This is a great product, you only need a little spray to make the icing on cake nice and shimmery... Would recommend (=

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous on cookie trees, 26 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Pearl Edible Lustre Spray for Cake Decorating (Toy)
Beautiful but is NOT PEARL its SILVER however gorgeous as dc ilver. I dprayed my cookie trees after icing. Painted metallic gold on tips and top was beautiful.
It does NOT last thoigh runs out very quickly I did three trees all put together I jist manged to cover the third tree and they werent massive. Bit expensive for doing so little but is gorgeous. Would rrcommend to spray fondant flowers eyc as doesnt mass cover much.
Lovely silver :)

3.0 out of 5 stars This spray gives a beautiful finish to cakes and is easy to use and ..., 8 Nov. 2014
Tillysmum - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Pearl Edible Lustre Spray for Cake Decorating (Toy)
This spray gives a beautiful finish to cakes and is easy to use and dries quickly. However it is expensive and does not last long- I have just finished a 3 tier Christmas cake- and only just had a enough. There does not seem to be much in a can and it does not go far. I was disappointed to only be able to use on one cake- and had expected a more than this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 7 Nov. 2013
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Pearl Edible Lustre Spray for Cake Decorating (Toy)
Received product fast pleased with outcome does what it says on tin. Really handy and convenient to use has also good effect on cake

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 3 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Pearl Edible Lustre Spray for Cake Decorating (Toy)
I made my first wedding cake, and used this pearl edible lustre spray to give a nice professional finish
to my cake, it worked well and was easy to use.

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty, 7 July 2013
This review is from: Pearl Edible Lustre Spray for Cake Decorating (Toy)
This was stunning on my niece's christening cake!! would highly recommend for a professional finish to any of your baking creations.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›