on 15 February 2013
I bought this soundtrack after seeing the film, which was brilliant. Ben Barnes has a great voice and
the songs sounded really original. As a soundtrack fan, I think this one stands out as one of the better ones,
if, like me, you are not really a U2 fan either.

I bought it at a bargin price of £5.
on 28 June 2013
Bit old school but this sound track is brilliant, compliments the film very well, was very impressed that the lead role was also the main singer on the album Ben Barnes..
on 12 May 2011
I bought this CD on my way to see the film after sampling the songs here on Amazon and I have barely stopped listening to it since. I love the fact that the majority of the songs are actually performed by the actors themselves - many times in films we see actors miming along on screen while someone else provides the vocals, but in this case it really is Ben Barnes, Robert Sheehan and Martin McCann (who plays Bono) doing their own singing and sounding like they honestly could be genuine rock stars.

It's fitting that the track order has the punky "Street Mission" followed directly by the classic "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" as it provides a nice contrast and gives a sense of the evolution that The Hype/U2 went through in terms of their sound and their songwriting. The pieces of original score by Stephen Warbeck are good - "The Beginning" sounds so much like a U2 song that I was sitting in the cinema waiting for Bono to start singing! Along with "Dublin", it really fits in among the rock songs of the rest of the soundtrack.

My personal favourites are "Where We Want To Be" (the acoustic version is absolutely beautiful), the riotous "Kicking Off Again" and Robert Sheehan's version of "The Great Beyond" which has a lovely shouty intro that never fails to put a smile on my face as you can literally picture him jumping around in the studio!
on 14 May 2011
the Killing BOno OST is a revelation of ben's talent as a singer. if you are a fan of ben, you must have a copy of this. it showcases ben's wide vocal range and i tell you, you'll be surprised---its jaw dropping.Im so madly inlove with it. congratulations to all the people who made this OST possible. Killing Bono OST
on 31 May 2016
Amazing. Great selection of items and shipped super fast. Extremely happy
on 12 May 2011
I haven't seen the movie in all honesty but someone recommended the soundtrack. Being a fan of the 80s (and Ben Barnes) I bought it and was pleasantly surprised at the variety of style on this track. Ben Barnes is a great lead singer and Joe Echo works magic as well. 'Where We Want To Be' and 'Kicking Off Again' are my absolute favorites! If you like U2 and 80s music(and Ben Barnes) then buy this album!