4.0 out of 5 stars Nick
This product once you have worked out how to set it up with exceedingly complicated instructions is hilarious as I bought this for a friends birthday and she loves Nick and the liberals so it was worth it for her face. The photograph is a bit dark and his skin is a very unhealthy colour and it breaks easily at the sides but it is a great novelty present.
Published on 21 Sept. 2012 by PIPPA

1.0 out of 5 stars unexpected costs involved
Published on 15 Mar. 2013 by wanderer

1.0 out of 5 stars unexpected costs involved, 15 Mar. 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Star Cutouts Cut Out of Nick Clegg Liberal Democrats (Toy)
A lot of people bought this a few years back. I didn't. Nevertheless i've since inherited it against my will. It's sadly very unstable, flopping around quite a bit. Entirely unreliable. Unexpectedly, it came with a David Cameron, David Cameron Lifesize Cardboard Cutout Standee which has wreaked havoc in my home. Also, i keep getting bills sent to me saying i owe money to cover the costs of Cameron, whom i never ordered. They are threatening to annex my closets as bedrooms and cut my wages if i don't comply

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing., 7 April 2013
This review is from: Star Cutouts Cut Out of Nick Clegg Liberal Democrats (Toy)
I tried to stand this up outside my local university, but it just collapsed. It's like it hasn't got a spine.
I had a lot of expectations and hopes reading the description, but it was quite the opposite.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth It For the Price, 5 April 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Star Cutouts Cut Out of Nick Clegg Liberal Democrats (Toy)
This product came as a surprise to me. I don't remember ordering it and yet it turned up anyway, and now I have to live with it. I've been promised the option of changing it but the delivery company can't be tied down to a date for a few years yet.

The cardboard's of pretty poor quality - I find it bends over whenever I say anything to it. Due to the lack of spine to hold it up, I have taken to use it to prop up the David Cameron cutout that also arrived, equally unwelcome, with this product. I find this works, but together the two cutouts have a nasty habit of leaning to the right. I worry that over time this will continue until all I will be able to use it for is flying my English Nationalism flag from.

I was extremely disappointed with the price of this product; when I was informed of its delivery I was assured I would pay no more than £3290 for every year I owned it. Now I'm stuck paying £9000 a year - which was always the plan, apparently, because my Nick Clegg cardboard cutout was unaware of what my previous Tony Blair and Gordon Brown cardboard cutouts had been doing - and I have no hope that this cutout will provide me with a job any time soon.

I can't say this product is very enjoyable; the expression is fairly miserable and it fills the room with the faintly oppressive smell of failure.

Saying all this, it does make a nice cup of tea if you want one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comes for free with the David Cameron Cutout, 21 Jan. 2014
Edward Teach (Bristol, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Star Cutouts Cut Out of Nick Clegg Liberal Democrats (Toy)
I didn't buy this, I received it for free when I purchased the David Cameron cutout. There must have been an error during either production or packing as I've found that Mr Clegg's face is firmly attached to Mr Cameron's backside and no amount of applied force can seperate the two.

1.0 out of 5 stars Preferable to the original, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Star Cutouts Cut Out of Nick Clegg Liberal Democrats (Toy)
Amazingly, this version has more, depth, charisma and intelligence than the real thing. I've been told it has to go back to Brussels in a couple of years though.

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't stand up, 29 July 2014
Mr. I. M. Davies "iantheinventor" (Blackburn, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Star Cutouts Cut Out of Nick Clegg Liberal Democrats (Toy)
Just realised this is the Deputy Prime Minister, that explains why Cameron is always so close to him he has to carry him about. The hand on the shoulder & the inane grin reminds me of a ventriloquist, wonder if Camerons version has a switch that operates the mouth?

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not receive, 4 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Star Cutouts Cut Out of Nick Clegg Liberal Democrats (Toy)
I bought this item for the price showed and then I get an email saying its been canceled. And not giving a reason why.
Will not be buyin from them again.
Let down