5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
Brilliant and comfortable to wear. Fit perfectly I'd certainly buy some more of these. Good level of compression. Certainly recommend these.
Published 9 months ago by martin eves

Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Product not as advertised, these are half shorts not 3/4 shorts, 4 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Skins A400 Men's Compression 3/4 Tights (Sports Apparel)
I ordered these, somewhat last minute, as I've got a race on Saturday (53k in the Dolomities!) The Skins I already have are thermal ones (S400 3/4 length), and it's going to be 23 degress on Saturday, hence the need for lighter Skins. Paid for one day delivery to arrive today and I fly tomorrow. Unfortunately I have been sent Skins white 1/2 length shorts. Looking closer at the picture, the pic does look like 1/2 shorts not 3/4 so I should have checked that. But the title and description (and price!) is definately for 3/4 shorts. Just ordered the black ones as the only ones in stock and I do hope they arrive by tomorrow as I fly at 4pm! Shame I wanted white for the heat. I'm going to arrange with customer care for a return and replacement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 31 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Skins A400 Men's Compression 3/4 Tights - Black/Yellow, M Skins, 26 May 2014
I use these pants for several years and they are fantastic. In the latter model, however, the length is slightly shortened compared to the previous model and in my opinion is not very positive

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Oct. 2013
The Skins A400 do everything I'd hoped for, extra support and result in less muscle strain. Well worth the investment.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 19 July 2013
purchased for the lakeland 100. these are very good indeed. only slight issue is that as i have a small waist (28) and large thighs the sizing for this product is via BMI. for those of us who are short(174cm tall), fit and muscular the bmi fit is not the best way to size a product. either the waist fits and the material over the thighs is very tight or the thighs fit and the waist is a bit too large. apart from that very good item.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but prefer the Nike version - these ones ..., 16 Dec. 2014
Ok, but prefer the Nike version - these ones sit too low on the shin - the model in the picture must be much taller than me (I'm 6'0) - I wanted them to sit just below the knee but they sit just above the ankle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Feb. 2015
Excellent arrived on time product perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Oct. 2014
Just great. Really hep recovery

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome product, 4 Aug. 2014
Will be ordering more

2.0 out of 5 stars not worth the money, 9 Jan. 2013
Mr. Asn Haddock (UK) - See all my reviews
not worth the money, i've tried allot of compression tights and like the rest these served their purpose for a while but eventually like the rest fabric stretches too much and it begins to chafe you round the groin area and on your hips, i have bought an item similar to this from the high street for under £15 and they just as good - save your money