on 13 November 2012
We bought the shower mat from Amazon after contacting the suppliers who were most helpful and reassuring about the quality of the item. It arrived very quickly and We have had it for about 10 weeks now and are VERY pleased with it. Although it is lightweight it is made of a strong material and has not ripped or discoloured. Once placed in the shower tray the small suction cups keep it in place giving you a feeling of safety and security. We would certainly recommend it.
on 25 February 2013
I have used this mat for 3 months continuously now and it still looks like new. So different from my previous shower mat which stained almost immediately. A good reasonable price too.
on 29 November 2014
We felt this was the best mat out for the first few weeks, comfortable and easy to maintain!

Unfortunately, despite the manufacturer instructions on cleaning, the mat started to grow mould under all the suckers and began to discolour (to orange) on top. After 3 months the mat is awful and ready for the bin. The Amazon blurb states it has an antibacterial treatment to prevent mildew and mould growth, machine washable too. So I had a moan to Amazon who, on this occasion, were not helpful stating there was no guarantee on such items... basically bad luck!

Very poor quality (for £15)... and service this time :-(
on 26 February 2013
Very comfortable and anti slip as promised. I also like the fact that it can be machined washed. It also dries quickly when hung up.
on 8 September 2012
Can find no fault with this shower mat, it fits into the shower tray with the suction pads and does not move, leaving absolutely no danger of slipping. It is really comfortable to stand on, I just wish they did a longer one for the bath.
on 2 July 2013
This is exactly what I wanted for my new bathroom and shower. It's perfect and arrived a week before it was expected. I'm thrilled. It's very soft to touch and I am sure it will be very comfortable to stand on. I can definitely recommend purchasing this item from this seller.
on 28 December 2012
Service was excellent. Mat arrived when promised and has lived up to it's
Non!-slip claim. Would order again in th future
on 28 June 2013
This shower mat is a very good size for the shower room. It has a nice soft feel and really is non slip. Washes easily too.
on 7 June 2014
This is the best shower mat I have owned and having gone through three in the past year because they were either slippy in the shower or very small I can thoroughly recommend this "cushion-effect" mat of a really good size.
on 8 August 2013
Having had 3 major operations on my legs this year I am very nervous of slipping on shiny surfaces. We have just had a new bathroom fitted and the bath/shower is lethally slippery or at least it was. Using this mat restored my confidence and is the best surface I have stood on. I can now shower in utmost safety and it is a tremendous boost to my wellbeing. I strongly recommend it for anyone who has any worry at all about slipping. Superb.