5.0 out of 5 stars Superb resource for IELTS
The book has lots of useful advice and useful practice questions. There are lots of tricks and tips which I haven't seen in other books. It's a 'must have' for anyone taking or teaching towards the exam.
Published 20 months ago by Martin Burrett

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that good
The book fails to deliver. By searching on internet about IELTS one can gather more information.

Majority of pages in the book covers sample IELTS writing task essays. Some of them are in quite poor standard!

The book gives no good examples of Reading tests. No information on listening either!
Published on 18 July 2011 by Mobi

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb resource for IELTS, 20 July 2013
Martin Burrett (Colchester, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars From 5.5 to 6.5, 26 Mar. 2011
This review is from: IELTS The Ultimate Unofficial Guide (Kindle Edition)
I just gone in for my exam and am very pleased to report a result of 6.5. What really helped me was the speaking guide with the topics. I thought I have nothing to say, but because I practiced the topics I could say a lot. The topic in the writing exam was also very close to one of the sample essays and the IELTS part 1 was a simple table and the vocab was very helpful. I appreciate about the way it tells you exactly what to do. Good value for money book and very meaningful. I am so happy now I can go to my university of choice!

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful tips for improving IELTS grade, 16 Mar. 2011
This review is from: IELTS The Ultimate Unofficial Guide (Kindle Edition)
I found this book contained some very useful hints and tips which I've passed on to my IELTS students. It is definitely a useful addition to the armoury of material to assist in IELTS preparation and, of course, very cheap by comparison to the average textbook!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that good, 18 July 2011