5.0 out of 5 stars WORTH IT!
For all of us who love Kirstie Allsopp and her Home episode with rag rugs, then this is the book to have. Fantastic ideas and designs. Definitely worth picking up or clicking up!
Published on 7 Mar 2012 by V. Madison

1.0 out of 5 stars crochet
unfortunately I have not yet received this product. Which is a disappointment as I really like to explore crochet patterns
Published 24 months ago by Mrs. D. Swinbourne

5.0 out of 5 stars WORTH IT!, 7 Mar 2012
This review is from: Crochet Rag Rugs Basic Pattern Collection (How to Make a Rag Rug Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars crochet, 29 Oct 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this book, 10 Mar 2012
I decided to get this as I was loathed to pay so much for the heart crochet rag rug that matched my daughter's new bedroom set. I thought I'd give it a go and I'm really glad I did! Before this I'd never attempted any form of crochet so I'm very pleased. I'd say this is ideal for beginners as that is what I am but then it would also be good for someone already familiar with this skill for the patterns as they are very good. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars EASY TO FOLLOW, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO ALL, 7 Mar 2012
Although I'm often sceptical about pattern books (will the information be in a format I can follow?), I was pleased to find this to be very straightforward indeed. There are many inspirations to get your inner-craft going. Different shapes and designs + step-by-step instructions to create lovely pieces. Chuffed to find this book after getting inspired by my Handmade Britain hero, Kirstie Allsopp, and seeing rag rugs on one of her Homemade Home episodes. This book is highly recommended to all.