5.0 out of 5 stars The best time saver ever!
Published on 18 Sep 2008 by Anthony Murrell

3.0 out of 5 stars Time Management for Dummies
Published on 19 Oct 2009 by NeilNorton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The best time saver ever!, 18 Sep 2008
Anthony Murrell (Brighton, England) - See all my reviews
As my wife will vouch, my time management skills are appalling! We have just had a few days overseas which has allowed me to read a good chunk of the book (wouldn't have had time otherwise!). And already I can see where I waste so much time, in particular doing jobs that can wait and are not important and in not doing jobs because I don't want too but would be far more productive.

I can't wait to start applying some of Clare's suggestions and reap the rewards of saved time and put them to better use in building my business.

Generally I am not an avid book reader but I have to say the book is easy to read as it is written in bite size chunks and is very easily digestible.

If you don't have enough time on your hands, read this book, you soon will have!

Tony Murrell
[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars A great investment of time, 11 Sep 2008
Martin Bamford (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This is quite possibly the best and most useful book on time management I have ever read.

As a typical stressed and hard working business owner, I am always looking for ways to become more productive, efficient and focused.

Within the first few pages of this book I picked up several nuggets of valuable knowledge and when I finished reading the book I felt in a strong position to put Clare's advice into action.

If you are a time management novice or you have read tons of books on time management already, buy a a copy of Time Management for Dummies and you will achieve a massive improvement in your ability to better manage your time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 23 July 2011
This book may be for dummies, but it contains all the information that you need to manage your time. If you feel that you need more then that would be fine, but this book is good as a starting point and I would recommend this to a lot of people. It tells you what you need in basic language and more importantly, gets you to think about what you are doing.

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, outstanding, 30 Sep 2008
Nikki Pilkington (France) - See all my reviews
I've been looking forward to this book for ages - I'm a HUGE fan of the Dummies books, and my time management skills are lower than the lowest of the low.

I read this book from cover to cover, although Clare stresses that you don't have to, and it didn't disappoint.

Some great advice and tips, and thankfully not just the usual tips you find elsewhere - I found this book truly helpful and it made me rethink a lot of the ideas I had around time management.

I'd highly recommend it to anyone wondering how to make an extra hour in their day - with the tips Clare has given, and a bit of common sense and motivation, I'm looking forward to an extra hour a day with my family!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 4 Aug 2010
Rmgay - See all my reviews
Essy to read, bite sized chuncks. Intresting suggestions and you can also go onlne and print a cheat sheet, its really good. Its compact as well so not a big copy like most in the range (size is about paperback so great to take with on trains ect) best informtion was not to write "clean house" but to break it down" dust wood, vacum livig room floor, wash dishes" i use it for open uni course to break it down, honestly it helps so much!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Time saving tricks that work and stay with you ., 1 Dec 2008
I have been reading Clares book for the past few weeks , and as I have found a good idea ,I have adopted it and put it into practice .

The acid test is that the ideas you learn stick and you adopt new good habits .. and I have and I feel more in control.

The style of the book is refreshing , it is conversational as if you were actually attending one of Clare's teleclasses.
The key is that amongst all the common sense are some tips and tricks that actually work.

Where most books can spin out one idea to fill a chapter , or even a book , there are ideas which work on every page . My advice .. buy it now .. a copy is going to my friends and family at Christmas , for what is the best gift you can give .. exactly it is time .

5.0 out of 5 stars Time management in easily understood sections, 29 Sep 2008
A. J. Wilcox "www.cabre.co.uk" (New Alresford, Hampshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Clare has made a great job of dividing this subject up in to useful chunks. Read the bit that catches your eye. Implement the ideas. Then read another bit and implement. Over time it will give you your time back.

I have made a map of all the web resources cited in the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A realistic guide to time management, 19 July 2012
Im not a fan of self help or "For Dummies" books but this one is the exception. The advice is clear concise and not patronising. Full of realistic advice that can easily be put into practice regardless of the size of business you work in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 7 Jan 2012
I found this book to be extremely useful as I was one of the worst procrastinators. I particularly found the time log exercise, email filing approach and goals sections very helpful. The book is very easy to read and is well laid out to allow you to dip into at any time you need some focus.
I would thoroughly recommend this book to anyone who recognises they could do with a little help with their time management.

3.0 out of 5 stars Time Management for Dummies, 19 Oct 2009
This book has a few good ideas and is easy to read like the rest of the 'for Dummies' series. If you are a teacher or anyone else with virtually no options at work this book will not help you. You can't delegate, choose when you receive work, say no or block out your diary to deal with e-mails etc. If you have some control at work or home then the book gives some good basic advice that could save you a lot of time and heartache.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›