Price:£9.95+ Free shipping

on 6 January 2012
Dice Game Shake Spell
Bought as a Christmas present for my 5 yrs old grandaughter who has recently started school and showing quite an interest in literature. We have played this a few times and it is very educational, my grandaughter plays well because the words you make only need to have a minimum of 2 letters, so you can make a few small words instead of one big word. Also good for maths skills due to the counting of your score, +5, -5 etc. Comes with a sturdy little plastic box (tiny when packed away) so easily transported, handy to pop in your bag if going out etc. I think the letters may wear off with frequent use but still good value at under £5. I would recommend this game for children or adults, good family game.
on 22 March 2011
great educational game. bought this to help my son who was struggling with his spelling - really helped for him to form words in the context of a game - 'options dice' adds element of excitement with each go. now he even plays just with his friends! would recommend as an affordable, portable game.
on 10 January 2014
Impressed with this for my 7 year old daughter so have bought another as a gift for an 8 year old. I like the fact that it all fits in a small box (approx 7cmx5cm) so great for travel, and it can be used by one person or by several as a competitive game - a cross between Scrabble and Boggle. Ordered Wed, arrived Fri - fantastic, fast service, thank you.
on 13 December 2012
Great tool for encouraging your children to spell. Simple and practical. A smaller version of Scrabble really. But easier to store.
on 22 December 2013
Gave this 5 stars as it is such an ingeniously simple , enjoyable and educational game. Just enough rules to make it interesting but not complicated at all. So portable as well. So glad I bought this as part my 6 year old grandson's recent birthday. His favourite gift if frequency of play is anything to go by. Keeps going back to it with great enthusiasm. A valuable vocabulary, spelling and counting aid and fun game rolled into one. Very happy customer. No hesitation in recommending highly.
on 29 March 2014
Great for all ages, my 8 and 10 year old love it!
Nice and compact to have in handbag to keep them occupied when out!
on 6 May 2014
I bought this as a small game to play with some of my students. This does not disappoint - it's very flexible and can be played in several different ways. The kids ask to play it all the time -what better review could a product have!
on 24 February 2014
Games are always a good way to get young children involved in maths and spelling when they would rather be doing anything else but schoolwork and this is no exception.
on 9 January 2015
The game itself is brilliant but the design is extremely poor, the letters rub off after a number of games and should be indented as in dominoes or other such games. I have ordered and used three of these now and as usual the letters have become illegible. I know I should write to the manufacturer and hopefully I will! It could be so much better but am still tempted to order it again as the game itself is so good, perhaps that is what they are hoping for and its all a marketing ploy!
on 2 August 2015
Bought this for my nearly 7 year old but it far too advanced. This wasn't apparent from the ad. Had I known I would not have purchased it. On the plus side the quality is good & packaging complete. Ideal for bags and pockets if you need to take a time buster with you.