5.0 out of 5 stars great texture
Published 17 months ago by Dawnie

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought this by accident
I meant to buy the yellow shockwaves but got green by accident.. doh >_<
Didn't hold my wild hair and it just wasn't strong enough
I'd recommend this for someone with wavey hair.. not curly!
Published 8 months ago by h

5.0 out of 5 stars great texture, 29 Jun 2013
This review is from: Shockwaves Curls & Waves Mousse200 ml - Pack of 3 (Personal Care)
This Mousse is fabulous. I used to use Wella Shockwaves in the eightys and nineties but due to rising prices I have in the past few years tried various other brands which have left my hair feeling too sticky with overpowering smells. As I have had my long hair cut to a bouncy midlength I decided to purchase this product to gain volume. I nearly bought the volume mousse but as my hair has a slight wave I decided to give this a try. This mousse has a strength of 3 and I did not want a mousse as strong as my existing brand and the volume mousse review stated the product as strength 5. I am glad I purchased this mousse. It has given a slight textured wave to my hair and enhanced the flicky ends. I used a golf ball amount and my hair feels soft and bouncy, not sticky. I have left my hair to dry naturally and am pleased with the result.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 July 2013
A lot cheaper to buy here in bulk than to buy in the supermarket. Perfect for my hair which is long, thick and naturally curly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wella Shockwaves Curls & Waves Mousse 200 ml (Pack of 3), 27 May 2014
D. Simmons (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
This is the second time I've purchased this 3 pack of Wella shockwaves mouse. It's good value as I used to buy it from Superdrug or Wilkos, but buying in bulk from Amazon, you get 3 for £6 ...they are usually £2.89 each. They come next day on Prime, received in good condition & I just order these as & when I need them... I do the same with my hair dye too...it's much cheaper. Amazon also have a subscribe & save for things you order regularly. I'd recommend it, saves money in the long run!

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought this by accident, 16 April 2014
I meant to buy the yellow shockwaves but got green by accident.. doh >_<
Didn't hold my wild hair and it just wasn't strong enough
I'd recommend this for someone with wavey hair.. not curly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 28 Dec 2013
This product has a lovely smell and not to greasy. Gives lots of volume and not messy when dispensing. Value for money.