5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant product, competitively priced!
Published 13 months ago by Lola

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless
I made sure there was no standing water in the drain. I empty the sachet in and poured a cup of hot water after. Nothing happened, no chemical reaction, no foam. Came back 10 mins later and flushed it through with lots of hot water. The drain is still as blocked as ever. This product did absolutely nothing.

I bought 4 boxes of this stuff. I expected it to be...
Published 14 months ago by Emma Starling

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant product, competitively priced!, 8 May 2014
Lola (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Duzzit Drain Away - 3 x 40g Sachets (Kitchen & Home)
I think I've tried every single product for unblocking the drains in my local high street shop, and I turned to amazon. Wow, this Duzzit Drain Away is simply amazing - you wear gloves, pour the contents of a sachet down the plughole, follow with a big glass of hot water (I used nearly boiling water, but please check if your pipes ar suitable for such treatment!) and hear the magic happen (you literally hear the fizz and the foam working its way through!).

Result: my bath drains in a few minutes and there is no standing water in the shower while I shower! A brilliant product, competitively priced!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 28 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Duzzit Drain Away - 3 x 40g Sachets (Kitchen & Home)
I have tried all sorts of recommended 'drain cleaners' for my slow draining plug in my shower. What doesn't help is that long hair keeps getting caught in the trap despite my efforts from clearing away what I see, hence in no time the water drains out painfully slow. No product seems to work, until I found this. It is so simple to use as well. I thoroughly recommend it. Do not waste your money on other products, as this does sort the flow of water, quickly, and it is very affordable. Simply empty a sachet into the plug hole, you will hear it fizz. Then pour a cup full of hot water down the drain (Note, this will give off a vapour, so keep your face away and do not breathe in the fumes!), and again you will hear the gunge fizzing away. Then 10 minutes later flush with more hot water to clear the pipes of the chemicals. Brilliant, everything flows sweetly. Keep doing this every month and slow running drains are history!

5.0 out of 5 stars No more blocked drains, 16 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Duzzit Drain Away - 3 x 40g Sachets (Kitchen & Home)
Good product and in useful sachets. Clears blocked drains and leaves them smelling fresher. Give it a try and see.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Duzzit Drain Away - 3 x 40g Sachets (Kitchen & Home)

I bought 4 boxes of this stuff. I expected it to be more reliable than the stuff from the pound shop which has a 50/50 chance of working.

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job., 3 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Duzzit Drain Away - 3 x 40g Sachets (Kitchen & Home)
I've tried 3 different products until buying this, and it just did the job. The previous unblockers I've tried were even more expensive!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for certain types of pipes, 11 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Duzzit Drain Away - 3 x 40g Sachets (Kitchen & Home)
Found out after buying this that it cannot be used on copper, aluminium or zinc pipes. Which is a fail as my pipes fall into these categories. However this was not even mentioned ANYWHERE in the description so if you have any of these pipes don't buy this as they will not even refund you. :|

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 July 2013
This review is from: Duzzit Drain Away - 3 x 40g Sachets (Kitchen & Home)
This was a fab product, did exactly what it said it would. My bath water running out slowly had been driving me mad, I had t pull the plug as soon as I got in and it still wasn't empty by the time I got out. Product was easy t use very quick results very effective. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 28 July 2013
Fred Clark (Tillicoultry, Clackmannanshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Duzzit Drain Away - 3 x 40g Sachets (Kitchen & Home)
Great product delivered on time and a lot safer in the home than some other drain un-blockers though you need to handle it carefully , Amazon is the best place to get all this sort of kit, saved me hours going from shop to shop, and the price is good too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cleared blocked shower trap fine - but please read comments regards safety., 6 Mar. 2015
Dr. Tucker (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Duzzit Drain Away - 3 x 40g Sachets (Kitchen & Home)
Does just what it says on the box and cleared a blocked shower that we could not clear. However, I have knocked one star off owing to the condition the boxes arrived in. They were only packed in a plastic bag which offered NO protection whatsoever, so when I opened the bag, I found two flattened boxes (I had ordered two) and was also covered in Drain Away powder as a bag has also split. As it says that gloves must be worn when handling, I was rather concerned that I had the powder all over clothes and hands. Next a word of caution. Our shower trap was empty with no water in it, I added the sachet as instructed and then added the mug of hot water. The reaction was violent, so violent that it shot a geyser of fizzing hot water up and out of the shower trap, had my face been over it, I would have been covered, fortunately, I was reaching in so only caught some on my hand. So DO keep eyes and face away when using this product as it obviously does have an incredible chemical reaction. There was no warning on the box about this specific issue.
With those caveats, it did work well and the shower now drains away again - so an excellent product. Improve packaging and instructions and this would definitely be a 5 star rating!

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of this product!, 15 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Duzzit Drain Away - 3 x 40g Sachets (Kitchen & Home)
Please think carefully before purchasing this product.

I ordered this after reading positive reviews on Amazon, but to my dismay it did the absolute opposite of what it is supposed to do and actually blocked my sink!
At great expense I had to call a plumber to actually unblock the sink trap after I had used this product according to the directions on the box.
The sink is a small modern round basin type with was not draining fast enough so I assumed there may have been a slight problem, however I now bitterly regret ever buying this product & have now had a refund from the seller.
I followed the instructions exactly but the product formed into a hard mass like concrete in the waste trap & the plumber had to chip away at it with various tools to free it and had it set further down the pipe it would have cost even more to remove it.
Since this experience I have also brought it to the attention of the manufacturer of this product who has chosen to ignore my communication, I wonder why?

Duzzit Drain Away - 3 x 40g Sachets