5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB BOOTS . NEVER NEEDED MORE EXPENSIVE ONES
I have 4 pair of these in different version,the older design in low and the newer model in low & hi for myself and hi for my daughter. I am size 10 slightly wide and all mine in size 10 are a perfect fit. I dont understand the guy who says they arent waterproof, mine were bought for use in the snow and so were my daughters.Ive been out clearing snow for 4 hours and came...
Published on 8 Feb 2012 by Mr. R. P. Sharpe

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but doesn't quite live up to the claims
Firstly these look ok, are pretty comfortable and solid but the claim to be "weathertite" which isn't quite true. After about 1 hour on Dartmoor walking through wet grass my feet were quite wet, after 3 hours every centimetre was soaked.

I'm giving 3 stars because they are cheap, I didn't expect anything amazing but I would recommend that anyone looking for...
Published on 25 Oct 2011 by B. Eveleigh

‹ Previous | 118 19 20 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 Aug 2014
Ok for moderate snow depth, not more tha 10- 15 cm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems like a very good buy, 3 April 2012
This review is from: Karrimor Men's Bodmin II Mid Weathertite Walking Boot (Apparel)
I just received Karrimor Men's Bodmin II Mid Weathertite Walking Boot with a priority express shipping to Athens, Greece, having ordered them two days ago. So a thumbs up goes to how fast I got them.

As far as the boot is concerned, although it's rather "big", it feels extremely light for its size. I mean, it really feels like a walking/hiking boot. Combined with the low price - you can't find a walking boot for just 26 pounds or so anywhere - I say it's highly recommendable.

Furthermore, I usually wear a UK size 9 - that's a EURO size 43 - and I ordered them in this size and they fit just perfect. Two thumbs up so far.

As to whether the boots are weathertite, well I'll have to wait, since the weather here in Greece has started to become shinier day by day, hence not so moisty anymore. But I'm sure I'll check them during autumn and winter.

Of course, I also will have to get back to you on the boots' endurance. I'm certainly going to use them a lot, so my review will be updated with that. However, I don't think it's too risky to buy them, after all the price is more than right and, should you not get satisfied, you can always return it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight boots, 2 Feb 2012
Mr. P. Wells (UK) - See all my reviews
Because of the very attractive "special offer " price , I bought these boots , despite 2 customer reviews doubting their waterPROOF capabilities . They are extremely light and very comfortable and will do me for walking in all but the wettest conditions . The only problem is that one colour co-ordinated lace is the correct length , whilst the other is 6 inches shorter !

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality foot wear, 11 Nov 2014
Great quality & should last me for a long time

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Oct 2014
Robust - just what I wanted

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent fit and quality, 18 July 2014
very comfy boots

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 Oct 2014
Excellent value

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased so far., 13 Feb 2012
Richard Cowie (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Boots came 2 days earlier than expected in a good solid cardboard box. The boots are well made, comfortable and appear to be very good value. They are light weight and look stylish so as long as they keep the water out i will be extremely happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 23 Jan 2012
The boots arrived quickly and were comfortable without the 'breaking in' usually needed with more expensive boots. They have not yet been tried in wet conditions,

5.0 out of 5 stars karrimor boots, 15 Nov 2011
G. A. Matthews (london) - See all my reviews
brilliant just the job , cant get my size in the local shops, the internet is a god send, I cant help my size

‹ Previous | 118 19 20 | Next ›