5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB BOOTS . NEVER NEEDED MORE EXPENSIVE ONES
I have 4 pair of these in different version,the older design in low and the newer model in low & hi for myself and hi for my daughter. I am size 10 slightly wide and all mine in size 10 are a perfect fit. I dont understand the guy who says they arent waterproof, mine were bought for use in the snow and so were my daughters.Ive been out clearing snow for 4 hours and came...
Published on 8 Feb. 2012 by Mr. R. P. Sharpe

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but doesn't quite live up to the claims
Firstly these look ok, are pretty comfortable and solid but the claim to be "weathertite" which isn't quite true. After about 1 hour on Dartmoor walking through wet grass my feet were quite wet, after 3 hours every centimetre was soaked.

I'm giving 3 stars because they are cheap, I didn't expect anything amazing but I would recommend that anyone looking for...
Published on 25 Oct. 2011 by B. Eveleigh

‹ Previous | 113 14 1520 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Karrimor Bodmin II, 1 May 2012
A very good product - have sampled previous model which has lasted for over 2years and that's with a lot of mileage under foot.Hence that why I purchased same again plus at a very good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 27 Feb. 2012
Christopherstuart "bravo" (london england) - See all my reviews
i find this a very good product, bang on time,comfort and style is good i just love this product and would recomend to any one, tough hard wearing and it let your foot breathe too.
C.S.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality item, 24 April 2013
Andrew Lane - See all my reviews
These boots seem very sturdy they provide a lot of support while still remaining comfortable to wear. Have not got them wet yet so will have to wait and see if they are in fact weathertite

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it, 12 Dec. 2012
Bought these for my partner. They are true to size, waterproof, comfortable and well made. He loves them. Quite light as well which is good for walking and hiking. Would highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice boots for cheap price, 27 Nov. 2012
i bought my 2nd pair of these boots after getting loads of wear out of the first pair(1.5years) boots arrived on time and in good order, very comfortable and very happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Karrimore Foorware, 11 Feb. 2012
The Karrimor Boots I purchased off Amazon where amazing value for money, comfortable and been a godsend during this recent cold spell. Service was fast and efficient.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product and pirice.., 29 Nov. 2013
Cant not believe such a great product at such as low price with brilliant service..I would recommend this purchase to anyone,briliant and thanks..Jerry in Cornwall..

3.0 out of 5 stars walking boot, 26 April 2012
product arrived before estimated delivery time, find very comfortable to wear when walking, but grips on sole are very small and seam to be wearing down very quickly

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 15 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Karrimor Men's Bodmin II Mid Weathertite Walking Boot (Apparel)
I've had these boots 5 days and the second time I put them on, one of the top eyelets came off. I can now only lace the boot up halfway. You get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Karrimor Men's Bodmin II Mid Weathertite Walking Boot K300GNY157 10 UK, 27 Aug. 2012
Excellent walking boots which are very comfortable. I have worn them walking the dog several times and they are both stylish and comfortable over rough terrain.

‹ Previous | 113 14 1520 | Next ›