5.0 out of 5 stars most comhortable

3.0 out of 5 stars Karrimor Women's ksb Coniston weathertite
Published 22 months ago by JP

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars most comhortable, 14 Oct 2011
These boots are identical to my previous pair. Until a Lake District holiday, when I saw some (sadly the wrong size) in a walking shop I had no idea they were still available. These are the only style of boot I've ever owned that have not given me blisters. they are waterproof, the soles grip well and the pair that's coming to the end of useful life lasted well. The price was extremely competitive.

3.0 out of 5 stars Karrimor Women's ksb Coniston weathertite, 9 Jun 2012
I have always had a problem finding boots that do not hurt my heels but these were comfortable from the start, required no breaking in and went straight into 15 mile walks with no problems: so much so that I was happy to do the Coast to Coast walk in them within five weeks of buying them. They also proved to be waterproof, no matter what the weather or the peat bogs threw at them. The reason for rating them a 3* is that within eight weeks and around 400 miles, the leather is already cracking, despite frequent cleaning, proofing and conditioning. They may just last out the summer but Karrimor really need to improve the quality of their leather to rate a 5*, though given the price and the comfort, I would not rule out buying another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough boots, 10 Mar 2012
These boots are sturdy and well made with a deeply cleated vibram sole to suit demanding terrain. They also provide good ankle support. The leather is tough so should last well and protect feet from rocks. They are also easy to put on and take off. These boots were comfortable from the beginning and should require minimal breaking in. I've bought these for long, steep, alpine day hikes (2000m and above) and expect them to last at least 5 years. They are quite heavy so go for something lighter if you need boots for what I call 'flat walking'. I would suggest putting in a gel insole or footbed for added comfort. The Karrimor footbed is not good quality (I've just returned from a 2 week hiking holiday - June 2013) as the cloth peeled away. The boots are definitely waterproof as I walked through deep snow and also forded streams. Snow got in through the tops of the boots but nowhere else! I didn't get a single blister and walked on a lot of rough terrain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy feet, 1 Dec 2011
C Thomas - See all my reviews
I use these boots for walking 2 Great Danes on a daily basis. Lots of road work as well as the mud of woods and river banks. Comfortable and waterproof from day one. Very pleased, good product at excellent price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boots, 27 Jan 2012
This review is from: Karrimor Women's Ksb Coniston L Weathertite Walking Boot (Apparel)
This is the first pair of boots i have ever owned that felt comfortable straight away, the fit is excellent and the support is just right. The best walking boots i have ever brought and i have been through alot of pairs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 20 Jan 2014
Chose these due to the reputation of the manufacturer of the boots and the soles, very impressed, ordered two pairs one for a friend and friend also thinks they are excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Karrimor walking boots, 6 Aug 2012
These are great boots first time on and no need to break in which is unusual for me. I have walked 10 miles in them with no blisters so comfortable The laces are a bit long but this is a minor detail Love the soft cuff. Did buy are larger size than I usually do which I think makes them comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars Karimor womens ksb walking boots, 18 April 2012
I have bought these boots for my daughter who is currently doing her Duke of Edinburgh. She has found thgem extremely comfortable and is very pleased with them. Hopefully they will stand the test of time. A good buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sturdy boot for the price, 18 Mar 2014
J. Middleton - See all my reviews
Excellent value for money, no blisters and nice dark brown leather. Recommend the boots highly. I previously owned a different style by karrimor that were more expensive, but were a better fit in all honesty. The boots above seem slightly larger and tend to 'move' or slip down when walking. This could be just me needing to get used to them or it could be they are a heavier boot? Otherwise, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soooo comfy, 7 Mar 2014
Needed a new pair of walking boots and saw these in the sale, absolutely delighted with them, great support and cushioning very comfortable even on the first time out. First rate would highly recommend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›