5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic goggles
Published 15 months ago by A. Hutton

3.0 out of 5 stars Aqua sphere goggles
These goggles give a great wide vision but I fnd them fiddly to get in place, if they are not seated exactly the water does get in. I am pleased with them though, just have to take a little longer preparing for my swim
Published on 22 April 2012 by loopyaitch

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic goggles, 4 Jan 2013
A. Hutton - See all my reviews
Arrived a couple of days after ordering, used straight away, first impressions are they are of excellent build quality they come in a transparent hard case and look really good. In the pool after a bit of tightening they are superb. No water comes through they are really comfortable and vision is 100%. I did 40 mins freestyle with no problems, if you do a lot of swimming like me then thoroughly recommend these, they make swimming more enjoyable...

5.0 out of 5 stars Transformed swimming for me!, 1 Dec 2012
I love my goggles as I can now confidently swim with my head in the water knowing the mask will keep the water out. The mask auctions to my face but unlike small goggles it does not feel painful and I am not left with red pressure rings. You also get a really clear unimpressed wide view. Best sports purchase of the year!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Goggles., 1 July 2012
Mr. S. M. Thomas (Rhondda Cynon Taff, south Wales.) - See all my reviews
I have tried numerous goggles over the years and there's always been something about each one that doesn't quite suit me. These however are the complete package, I love them !
Seth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 July 2013
I ordered a pair as recommended by my 4 month old's swimming instructor - my baby is learning to swim and as he swims underwater, he is comforted by being able to see my eyes clearly. Since I bought them, he no longer screams after swimming underwater - it has transformed swimming lessons for both of us.

They are comfortable, fit well, great suction and fully adjustable head strap.

Can't recommend highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes swimming much more enjoyable, 21 Jun 2013
Having taken up swimming a year ago, I never used goggles as I couldn't see the point. Now that by breaststroke has evolved to mean my head dips below the water every stroke, goggles have become a necessity. I tried various kinds and eventually settled on these ones. They are wider than the usual kind which I prefer, and they are very comfortable to wear. One thing I did notice is that they steam up a little after 15 minutes of hard swimming. This is not a problem for me, as I just dip them in the water, shake off and I am ready to go again. The fact that they are clear helps if you talk to another swimmer, they are more comfortable with you is they can see your eyes. All in all these goggles have made my swimming much more enjoyable and I would recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Goggles, 19 Aug 2011
Mr. R. M. Russell "spider cat" (Shrewsbury) - See all my reviews
Excellent goggles if you like to swim distances for exercise. Really clear and comfortable. I've got 2 pairs now, one for training and one for holidays. Really recommend them

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome aqua sphere goggles!!!!!!!!!!!!, 24 Nov 2012
Excellent pair of goggles. They don't leak, they are not too tight, you can see clearly under water. My son loves them!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Aqua sphere goggles, 22 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best!, 22 July 2013
This company constantly lives up to expectations, the goggles are comfortable to wear, don't steam up too badly (impossible to avoid) and have good adjustment features.

In all I'm impressed!

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10 for the designers and makers of this great goggles., 13 July 2013
I swim and snorkel for hours in the sea...no water gets in at all.tried all others this is the best

ARRAY(0xa2686984)