on 13 October 2011
Item arrived in less than 2 days. Very impressive! Charger is top quality too and was cheaper than the other options! Definitely recommend!
on 14 June 2013
This is exactly identical to my laptop's original charger, not a cheaper substitute. I consider it well worth paying a little extra to have the confidence that I was getting the right thing.
on 4 June 2011
This charger is perfect if you need a replacement charger. Got mines the day after I ordered it and it is working fine so far.
on 4 June 2014
After my old original charger gave up the ghost after 4 years of use, this has replaced it and so far no problems at all.
on 27 August 2014
I do worry that this device may be imitation. However it does exactly what I require it to, charges my laptop. I try to not leave it in for excessive periods. But on the occasions that it has been the device has not felt like it is overheating.
on 25 June 2014
This is great. I can now charge up the laptop :-) The cable is a little short so I would suggest that if this needs to stretch from the plug socket maybe look for a longer cabled one. For me though this is perfect!
on 10 January 2015
My cat chewed through my original laptop charger and was desperate to replace it, i ordered on amazon and received next day, my kids were so happy they could now use the laptop, good buy for the price😄
on 27 December 2013
Bought for my Acer 5536 and charges it fine. The only downside is the cable from the adaptor to the laptop is shorter than the previous one. This isn't too important for me but maybe to some buyers.
on 9 May 2014
Works great, was gutted when my laptop charger was on the fritz, I need my laptop every day and have bought two of these for two different laptops and they work just fine, also speedy delivery.
on 21 February 2014
My original adaptor lead had become loose at the connection point to laptop, received this new adaptor in very good time and after few weeks of use, i am completely satisfied...