on 14 January 2014
I bought these for snacks when we entertain and they are just about the right size for nuts and nibbles. You can not wash it but it is cleaned by a good wipe with a hot cloth.
The seller does put several stickers on it though which were a pain to get off. I really don't understand why they do that as the stickers are clearly going to be a pain to remove.
on 8 December 2012
hi,
I am very excited to buy this product is exactly as described and so not only can be used for almost any kind of food
thank you and I highly recommend + + + + +
on 17 May 2014
So I'm not sure how to describe this other than to say that yes it's a serving dish, yes it's got 4 sections and yes it's made of wood.

We like it.
on 29 October 2015
this product is perfect for me. I also appreciate that they reduced the price. However, if it was £5/£6 it will definitely be a FIVE STAR.
on 19 February 2014
This is my favorite plate. It s very vintage and nice handmade. I think this is a high quality wood handmade. I recommend this to all
on 4 October 2015
Beautiful product, solid wood and much more than I would have expected for the price. I would definitely recommend.
on 9 December 2015
Highly recommended.
Its nice and beautiful.
on 20 August 2014
Very bad finishing looks cheap, returned
on 23 February 2015
Practical and stylish too. Very happy.
on 9 August 2015