on 11 January 2014
The product arrived promptly and was as described in the listing. Very good for a toning workout, however if you're strong and used to lifting weights, these don't quite give the desired resistance for exercises such as chest press and back row. They are however perfect for targeting the less frequently used muscles in the triceps, and shoulders. Overall a good product, stronger resistance would be good, but for the price paid, 100% recommendable.
on 24 May 2011
These bands get used everyday intensley for past month with no probs.
The resistance suits all levels of strength and accomodate any purpose weather you want to build or tone, look good or build inner strength and endurance.

Put simply you have a mobile multigym and more in a small sack. Just checkout resistance band training vids on youtube add a little inventivness & your. On to a real winner. Excellent value 4 money product, Goods recieved promptly in top condition
on 4 July 2012
I have had them over a week now and they work a treat. I was nervous at first using them but you soon get used to them and put faith in them not breaking.
VINE VOICEon 10 January 2014
Really surprised how good these resistance bands are. Easy to set up. I youtubed a work out. Which was easy to find. Using the same colours, so you know how to do it right. I found using them at home is great. Also easy to store. Way better than a ball.
on 1 December 2015
I received the product with no guidance although it was quite easy to discern the different band resistances. While the bands seemed sufficiently robust, the clasps on either end of every band seemed a little under-sized.

I commenced using the yellow - weakest - band for some mobility work on shoulder (rotator cuff) problems. After less than 10 minutes the band pulled out of one of the clasp fattening, rendering it totally useless. I could see that the band was merely folded over a thin bar on the clasp and tucked into the fastening by maybe 5-6 mm. This is woefully insufficient for anything that will be subjected to resistance work.

I did not even try the other grades in case of further failure(s) and the inherent risk of further injury to my shoulders.

I have requested a refund.
on 16 June 2011
I purchased 2

They are cheap easy to use and arrived on time

I have used them loads since i got them - they are good if you havent got time to go gym but you dont want to feel guilty about missing a session.
on 6 June 2011
After receiving the bands promptly I have used them regularly for several weeks. I am quite a large man but found I can still get a good workout using them. The bands give a good range of resistance and the handles are easily clipped on / off the bands.
My only problem with them is the bag that contained them, once they are "released" they are not easy to get back in!
Good value and easy to recommend them.
on 27 February 2016
These cables were bought for my home gym to re-create a few of the pulley weight machines found in gyms. The cables are of great quality and are very robust. The carabiners attached to each end are a little on the cheap looking side but after extensive use they are great with only one of the clips being slightly askew.
The colour coded system is explained in the instruction page but it would be nice to have them numbered in order of resistance or to have their equivalent resistance labelled on each band somehow.
The resistance is good for smaller muscle groups and isolated exercises (triceps, biceps, shoulders etc) but the resistance is lacking when needing more weight such as using them for back rows for example even with the lot of them tied together. Although, this may be improved upon adding a second set of these bands and essentially doubling the max resistance however i'm unsure if they would be to bulky to fit on to the handles then (i suspect they wouldn't all go on at all). The resistance would be fine if your simply looking to just tone rather than build muscle.

I would defiantly recommend these as its all about changing up your workouts to keep your muscles guessing.

For the price the quality and robustness is excellent
on 13 April 2012
when i opened the bag the item comes in i thought that it wasnt going to be very good atall but after working with them i found that it was amazing for the price ! i had no faults and the delivery was very fast i would advise people to get this !
on 11 December 2012
I bought these resistance bands to exercise with my partner - I'm quite petite and he's a big guy, almost double my weight. So the purpose of this buy would be to have a wide range of resistance to suit both of us.

I have to say it suited its purpose perfectly! Although I haven't been able to change to a stronger band, my partner has and he is already using the strongest of all, with great results. The normal use shows no wear or tear of the bands, they seem to be as new and strong as when we first started using them. The handles are great and the anklets seem nice too (we haven't used them). It comes with a small chart with possible exercises, which some might find useful.

Some people claim that it's hard to put all the bands plus accessories in the bag they come in, but I've had no trouble (you do need to fold them nicely, but as long as you do so everything goes in without issues).

The only thing I'd suggest that the manufacturer do is sell some handles separately! I would buy another pair to be able to exercise at the same time as my partner.