Format: DVDChange

on 10 July 2011
Product as described and good value for money. Fantastic quality and a firm favourite of my little one. Very good seller with quick delivery. Would use again and reccommend to friends and family.
on 8 September 2011
This DVD has been a blessing. If my daughter is upset or tired and cannot be consoled, I put this on and within seconds, she is distracted and happy again. So much so that I can leave her with Dad (;-D)and even feed her dinner! James Corden's voice is smooth and calm, perfect as a friend for this imaginative little bear.
on 21 January 2012
My daughter is charley bear mad! She constantly wants to watch over and over so now instead of having to keep starting new episodes from those I had recorded every 10mins I can now put this on and know that she'll be happy for around an hour without having to keep pestering me every few mins to put on ' another charley'
on 18 October 2011
My daughter (nearly 3) loves Charley Bear and these episodes are just the ones she knows from CBeebies. The DVD has been on every night before bedtime for some time now.
on 7 January 2012
Great for kids imagination skills. Full off entertainment. Would really recommend charley bear dvd for your child! Hopefully more dvds come out thou!!!
on 13 March 2013
When I was on maternity Little Charley Bear was on tv every lunch time so my son took a shine to it. Unfortunately for us they stopped showing it on television and knowing how much my son liked it, I decided to buy the DVD. Amazon had almost the best price for this dvd but knowing how reliable Amazon is and with their super fast delivery I was exceptionally pleased with this purchase. My son is happy and so am I. The dvd has loads of episodes and they never get boring. You won't be disappointed with this dvd!
on 2 July 2013
My daughter loves Charley Bear so I bought her this DVD. The episodes are narrated by James Corden who speaks to Charley Bear in such a way that he explains what's happening and helps children focus on the story. I thought his voice would start to annoy me after a while. It does a bit, but I'm not complaining as he certainly has the sort of voice that keeps kids interested.

The cute stories help children to understand quite a lot about their little world in a very simple and enjoyable way.
on 4 December 2011
Great DVD. A must for any Charley bear fans - my little girl who is 2 loves it and would watch it on repeat.
on 28 March 2013
I purchased this dvd for my daughter who is 16 months old and she LOVES it, she dances along to the theme tune at the start and end of the episode, such a fab dvd for little ones. x
on 10 November 2013
Great for age 18months +. My little boy loves his CB DVDs and asks for the regularly. Beautifully made simple stories with a little moral lesson. CBeebies shines again !