5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive - even Fabulous - cat box.
I bought this carrier to replace an older, much larger one. It accommodates a 4.5kg cat with enough room to turn around on trips to the vet.

Visually, it's a very attractive design, and was even complimented by the vet.
When not in use, the bottom nests upside down into the top for easier storage.

The door is good and solid with a vertically...
Published on 28 May 2012 by Mr. M. Bauer

3.0 out of 5 stars CHECK THE SIZE
PLEASE CHECK THE SIZE BEFORE YOU BUY THIS!. JUST ABOUT GET MY CAT INTO THE CARRIER, ALL RIGHT FOR YOUNG CATS OR SMALL DOGS
Published on 25 Aug 2012 by brains

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive - even Fabulous - cat box., 28 May 2012
Mr. M. Bauer - See all my reviews
This review is from: Catit/ Dogit Voyageur Cat/ Dog MacMillan Ribbon Carrier, Small, 48.3x32.6x28cm, Pink (Misc.)

Visually, it's a very attractive design, and was even complimented by the vet.
When not in use, the bottom nests upside down into the top for easier storage.

The door is good and solid with a vertically sprung catch that locks really positively.
The plastic isn't the thickest, and flexes a little while you fix the top half to the bottom, but once they're together, it's solid. The two halves are secured by long catches on each side and the back, and small ones each side of the door. I'd recommend flipping it upside down after clipping it shut to make sure it's all correctly secured.

The hatches in the top are nice for reaching in to stroke your pet reassuringly if that's something that helps them. If sufficiently motivated, a slimmish cat might be able to escape though one after you open it, but they can only be opened from the outside, and as your hands are already there, you're in control.

I like the handle design, which is made to take all the weight vertically, as opposed to a hinged handle that has to resist shearing of the lugs that hold it in place.

The 'waste collection gutter' is pretty shallow, and if your cat doesn't keep in the middle (mine slides to the back), they're going to get a little damp if they do anything in it.

I love this carrier, it was exactly what I required. Needless to say, my cat hates it just as much as the old one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with the Catit Voyageur, 5 Dec 2012
I am very pleased with my purchase. I have only used the carrier once for a journey to the vets and it also was fine (size-wise) for both of my medium sized (4-4.5kg) cats when they have tested it seperately, getting in or out. I wouldn't say it is necessarily big enough for much larger cats in that they might not be able to turn around very easily once they have got into it though, (the wire door would be the opposite end to where they would be facing on entry). I do agree with other reviewers that the hatch on the cover is a great idea for reassuring your pet especially if they are not keen on long car jouneys etc... Another good point is that the carrier splits easily for storage when not in use because the cover fits nicely inside the base.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 3 Sep 2012
I got this for a new kitten I was getting, it's perfect! It's not to big, not to small, easy to clean, easy to put together and take apart. Ohh and the handy little food and water dish it's comes with is great for over night. So glad I chose this carrier (and the cat shape on the side is so cute!) overall this is a great product and I would recomend it to anyone with a kitten/small cat. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous carrier, 24 May 2012
Ive had my old cat box for many years and wanted a more modern funky one and bought this catbox from another website not amazon..The low rate star review from another buyer is a bit unfair but I can see why people dont realise where the treat tray is as I myself thought it was missing at first as you dont get told its under the flap at the back of the box, the 1st flap is so you can pet your animal and the smaller flap has the little treat tray in....I must say Its a pleasure to use to take the cat to the vets as its such a nice looking carrier .The Fastening is easy too, as you pull it up and its springy to open and close , its much less faffy than my old catbox...compared to the prices that the vets charge for boxes -these are great value !

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 7 Sep 2012
I bought the larger B & W version for my Brother-in-law's
2 very large cats and so I knew that it was a good make.
I bought this version for my own 3 little kittens.
I needed a carrier quickly, and the price of this one was
the attraction. I believed I'd need to replace it as the
little ones grew. I also had a slight concern that it might
look very "girly" being pink & white.
I'm delighted to report that it is not "girly" (sure my
2 male kittens are pleased) and my very macho b-in-l is
happy to carry it.
The kittens love it and it has become a playground/bed :-)
The big suprise and the main reason for my delight is that
b-in-l's adult cats {1 at a time} fit comfortably in it too.
His Ragdoll is a huge cat and older brother to my 3, and he
has plenty of room inside. When we can't find him, that's where
he is snoozing away!
The other things about this carrier that are very good are the
petting hole, ideal for reassuring cat/kitten and self that all is well.
The ventilation pattern apart from cute makes a wonderful camouflage
for the occupant. I have a white kitten who is invisible from the back/
sides once in his carrier and 2 chocolate and white kittens. With them you
get an immpression of movement but not exactly who/what it is.
I have no hesitation in 100% recommending this product. I would def buy
it again myself but I see this one lasting me for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 27 Nov 2012
As described, perfect for an adult cat for the annual trip to the vets. Sturdy and well made, easy assembly.

5.0 out of 5 stars pet carrier, 30 Dec 2013
I bought this carrier for my toy poodle because she jumps on me whilst driving her to the groomers,great idea having a place on top for water and a snack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crate, 11 Dec 2013
I love this crate really good value and just the right size for my tiny puppy, she loves it! I would recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 Nov 2013
Was bought to transport my kitten Mollie to the vets when she was spayed!
A great size for a smaller cat, ginger Steve my larger Tom cat would struggle to fit in here, but great for what I needed at the time!
Great value too!
Very pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat Box, 10 Nov 2013
Excellent, a sturdy box , my large cat was very comfortable on a recent visit to the vet, which once used is easily stored in two pieces. A great purchase.