5.0 out of 5 stars best jeans ever
the most flattering pair of jeans ive ever owned make ur bum look grat and legs go on forever wish id bought a few pairs so could wear them every day
Published on 12 Sep 2011 by natalieh

3.0 out of 5 stars Far too long.
Published 16 months ago by CarolynFerguson

3.0 out of 5 stars Far too long., 29 Nov 2012
I usually purchase jeans with an inch or two extra, just to wear with heels or in case I accidentally shrink them or if they ride up my leg when I sit down. But these jeans, even with 4" heels on, were still ridiculously too long. I was tripping over them. My inside leg is a 32" but I would have to hem these by maybe an additional 6 inches. Sounds over exaggerated I know, but they were really long. Which is a shame because they were a perfect fit around the waist, bum and thighs.

5.0 out of 5 stars best jeans ever, 12 Sep 2011