4.0 out of 5 stars Innovative piece with a few problems...
Let me begin by saying I was really excited to receive this. I have been using the Nokia BH-800 & BH-700 for many years and these headsets were quite small & stylish, though admittedly also quite no-frills when it came to functionality. Jabra I have never used before but I recognize the distinctive shape of their ear pieces. Certainly reading about it here on Amazon, the...
Published on 24 Jun 2011 by Miss K

2.0 out of 5 stars Great design - but fatally flawed
Having started working from home & being on the road a lot, I needed to get a decent Bluetooth so I can work whilst on the phone... Clamping a phone under your ear may be OK in the 80s when they were several inches thick, but trying to securely wedge a slim smartphone between your shoulder and bonce is impossible.

I read reviews, I looked at specs & I decided...
Published on 29 July 2011 by Big Daddy P

5.0 out of 5 stars Jabra, 15 Jan 2013
This review is from: Jabra Stone 2 Mono Bluetooth Headset with Charging Dock (Accessory)
there the best bluetooth chips till know regarding the high prices there good n cheap but i didnt know how to connect to mobils on one bluettoth

3.0 out of 5 stars janra stone, 31 Aug 2012
I have had this headset before and it is really good. However, this one has instructions in German and I don't speak German! So I am struggling to set this up. Know the product is good, but didn't expect the instructions not to be in English so unable to use.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 18 Feb 2012
All in all this is not a very good product.

The battery life claims to be 2hrs for the headset. In practice it dies after about 45-50 minutes when pairing with either my iPhone or my laptop.
The holder/charger was quite a nice feature and I was using it initially with the belt clip that came in the box. Unfortunately the belt clip snapped after a just a few weeks worth of light and careful use. An email to Jabra about a replacement simply received a 'you didn't buy it directly from us therefore it's not our problem' response.

And critically the sound quality is average at best.

Ultimately this is a classic case of style over function. It does work but there are far better and cheaper alternatives available.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 10 Feb 2012
This is by far the best looking bluetooth headset on the market.
I searched for a long time to find a discrete headset that didn't shout in your face (as it were).
The Stone is deceptively small and not really noticed when being worn. I can wear it all day and because its so light I forget I have it on.
The sound is very clear and it says who is ringing you (it reads the names from your contacts). It also plays the music on your phone (in mono) so you can sneakily listen to tracks all day without anyone knowing. If your hands are full when a call comes in just say 'answer' or 'ignore' (depending if you like them or not) and it actually does answer, or hang up on them.
Be aware though, the unit can only be worn in the right ear because it's design.
If thats not a problem for you then definatly get a little Stone 2, you wont regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of ear wear, 1 Feb 2012
I ordered this ear piece to replace the Jabra 500 (I think it was), which I had used happily for a number of years. This new one did not disappoint. Not only did it arrive when it was supposed to.. the actual ear piece looks really cool. Its small enough to be discreet yet visible so people don't think you're a nutter talking to yourself. I love the fact that I can play my music through the ear piece too. It has made doing the weekly shop a joy instead of a chore. As I have my fav albums playing in the background in my ear, the music automatically cuts out and I'm told in my ear who is calling and can answer it without having to take my handset out of my pocket. Wonderful. Wtg Jabra.... another happy customer!!

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 1 Dec 2011
This is the very beatiful headset stone 2 which in my opinion is the best in technology, and the best looking. The only down part about it is the batery life which they say is relied on the stone to recharge but it takes longer to recharge than the talk time itself.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, secure BT headdset, 29 Nov 2011
I have had a few BT headsets, but this is the first that I have been able to wear all day with no discomfort or continually having to retrieve it from wherever it has landed. It is not totally secure, but close enough. In effect, having most of the battery in the "Stone" makes the headset so much lighter. It is very handy to be able to recharge on the go in just a few minutes. Only one button on the headset - terrific. It is all you need. No problems with hearing calls, and no problems reported from the other end. Held back one star because it is not yet perfect. Have to give Jabra something to aim for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Headset but still need improvements, 20 Nov 2011
Good headset but as other guys said feel lose at the ear, Jabra's second headset in stone lineup, should have made better fit as sony used to make with longer loop back of ear. Once or twice couldn't connect and voice was not clear but apart from that no issues.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice design, 30 Sep 2011
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is my first Bluetooth headset, chosen because it is the first that I've ever seen that I wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen wearing. The design is really impressive, and the headset doesn't look intrusive or overtly techy.

Pairing with an iPhone 4 was a straight-forward process, and it's ready to go in seconds.

The charging dock, a beautifully designed pebble shaped unit (hence the name `stone'), is a fantastic idea and charges the headset when you're away from a power source. It's so small and light that it's convenient enough to carry in your pocket when using the headset, so you don't need to worry about sudden battery drain. Besides, the voice instructions inform you of the battery level when requested, which is really handy.

The touch controls on the headset itself are a nice feature, allowing for subtle volume changes.

Sound quality is reasonable, and on the calls I've made and taken there haven't been any problems. I've used it for music playback a few times when I haven't had my earphones handy, and it's passable for that.

All in all, the Jabra Stone 2 is a neat little device and one that has opened my eyes (or should that be ear?) to the convenience of Bluetooth headset technology.

5.0 out of 5 stars great sevice delivered promptly after trying prevoius jabra products was ..., 13 Sep 2014
great sevice delivered promptly after trying prevoius jabra products was concerned bout being right ear use but that was overcome as this is a joy 2 use connects striaght away to fone n tells u when running low really is worth the money