5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
In the middle of the snowy season I ordered these to insulate two pairs of my leather boots and they were perfect! No more cold toes. I don't have any fur lined boots but these insoles provided the warm layer needed - would recommend. a good idea for children's boots and shoes too.
Published on 9 Mar 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not something very special
Its basically low quality, which you can figure out from the price. But on top, don't serve the purpose for keeping the feet warm, the main reason I bought these. Don't provide much of the cushion either.
Published 10 months ago by AJ

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Mar 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Lambswool Insoles With Realistic Price, 29 Nov 2011
Amazon Customer (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Originally going to try just one pair but the offer of four for the same postage and good reviews swayed it and proved to be the right decision. I'm a size six, husband an eight so ordered eights. They are easy to cut to size, good quality for the price and definitely make a noticeable warmth difference to the boots/shoes they were intended for. Considering the price of normal insoles these are very good value - happy to recommend.

Please note that if you are looking for the thickness and duress of the Emu insoles then these Lambland ones may not be for you. Last year I purchased a pair of Emu insoles as a spare for my Emu boots and they truly are superb quality and are still in use, however they did cost considerably more than the Lambland ones and, because of their thickness, limit considerably what footwear they can be used in ie I cannot use them in the footwear the Lambland ones have accommodated and they definitely cannot be altered by cutting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described., 17 Nov 2011
My feet are now much warmer! These insoles are nicely fluffy and are good value - a good buy!
The only slight complaint that I have is that they are quite narrow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and Warm, 4 April 2011
Gayl MacKinnon (Lanarkshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I bought 3 pairs of these this past winter because they work so well to keep your feet nice and warm, yet they are able to breathe! They are a great value for money and last a long time. If you have shoes that are already a bit snug on your foot then don't buy them, but if your shoes fit normally or are just that little bit too big, these make the fit just right. I will continue to buy these again and again!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Nov 2011
The items arrived very quickly. Better than I thought they were going to. My wellies were a bit big and these made them fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lambswool insoles, 13 Nov 2011
These insoles have made such a difference to my winter boots. They are both warm and comfortable and so easy to fit. Excellent product. I would recommend them to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and comfy, 21 May 2012
So comfortable! Warm without overheating the feet. It feels like walking with sleepers. Note: the insoles are bulky so would best fit shoes that are a bit too big or too large (half a size or so). Durable I don't know yet, I enjoy while they last.

5.0 out of 5 stars LAMBLAND GENUINE LAMBSWOOL INSOLES, 9 Nov 2011
First time that I have written a review but I was very impressed. Previously I have bought gel shoe insoles but they did nothing for me and were much more expensive. When I tried these I found them very comfortable. Also they arrived two days after ordering. Last but not least I bought six pairs and the postage was the same as for two pairs. Very good firm to deal with.2 PAIRS OF LAMBLAND GENUINE LAMBSWOOL INSOLES

5.0 out of 5 stars Lambswool insoles, 20 Nov 2011
This review is from: 2 PAIRS OF LAMBLAND GENUINE LAMBSWOOL INSOLES (Apparel)
Superb lamswool insoles bought for my wifes walking boots, superbly comportable and I will be buying more for her everyday boots

4.0 out of 5 stars Not that thick, 27 Mar 2014
Chris in Hampshire "Mrs C" (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: 2 PAIRS OF LAMBLAND GENUINE LAMBSWOOL INSOLES (Apparel)
When I received these lambswool insoles I was quite disappointed because they are not as thick and solid in reality as they look in the sales picture.

I purchased them to use in wellingtons for warmth and also to bulk the feet out a bit as the wellies are about half a size too big.

The price od these insoles was very cheap and I suppose this is it, you get what you pay for. Once they pair I am using gets too squashed and thin, I will just add the second pair. They do provide some extra warmth though.