5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Lambswool Insoles With Realistic Price
Published on 29 Nov 2011 by Mrs V

3.0 out of 5 stars Not something very special
Its basically low quality, which you can figure out from the price. But on top, don't serve the purpose for keeping the feet warm, the main reason I bought these. Don't provide much of the cushion either.
Published 2 months ago by AJ

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Lambswool Insoles With Realistic Price, 29 Nov 2011
Mrs V (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Originally going to try just one pair but the offer of four for the same postage and good reviews swayed it and proved to be the right decision. I'm a size six, husband an eight so ordered eights. They are easy to cut to size, good quality for the price and definitely make a noticeable warmth difference to the boots/shoes they were intended for. Considering the price of normal insoles these are very good value - happy to recommend.

Please note that if you are looking for the thickness and duress of the Emu insoles then these Lambland ones may not be for you. Last year I purchased a pair of Emu insoles as a spare for my Emu boots and they truly are superb quality and are still in use, however they did cost considerably more than the Lambland ones and, because of their thickness, limit considerably what footwear they can be used in ie I cannot use them in the footwear the Lambland ones have accommodated and they definitely cannot be altered by cutting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Mar 2011
This review is from: 2 PAIRS OF LAMBLAND GENUINE LAMBSWOOL INSOLES (Apparel)
In the middle of the snowy season I ordered these to insulate two pairs of my leather boots and they were perfect! No more cold toes. I don't have any fur lined boots but these insoles provided the warm layer needed - would recommend. a good idea for children's boots and shoes too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described., 17 Nov 2011
My feet are now much warmer! These insoles are nicely fluffy and are good value - a good buy!
The only slight complaint that I have is that they are quite narrow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Nov 2011
The items arrived very quickly. Better than I thought they were going to. My wellies were a bit big and these made them fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and Warm, 4 April 2011
Gayl MacKinnon (Lanarkshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I bought 3 pairs of these this past winter because they work so well to keep your feet nice and warm, yet they are able to breathe! They are a great value for money and last a long time. If you have shoes that are already a bit snug on your foot then don't buy them, but if your shoes fit normally or are just that little bit too big, these make the fit just right. I will continue to buy these again and again!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lambswool insoles, 13 Nov 2011
These insoles have made such a difference to my winter boots. They are both warm and comfortable and so easy to fit. Excellent product. I would recommend them to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars LAMBLAND GENUINE LAMBSWOOL INSOLES, 9 Nov 2011
First time that I have written a review but I was very impressed. Previously I have bought gel shoe insoles but they did nothing for me and were much more expensive. When I tried these I found them very comfortable. Also they arrived two days after ordering. Last but not least I bought six pairs and the postage was the same as for two pairs. Very good firm to deal with.2 PAIRS OF LAMBLAND GENUINE LAMBSWOOL INSOLES

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and comfy, 21 May 2012
This review is from: 2 PAIRS OF LAMBLAND GENUINE LAMBSWOOL INSOLES (Apparel)
So comfortable! Warm without overheating the feet. It feels like walking with sleepers. Note: the insoles are bulky so would best fit shoes that are a bit too big or too large (half a size or so). Durable I don't know yet, I enjoy while they last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lambswool insoles, 20 Nov 2011
Superb lamswool insoles bought for my wifes walking boots, superbly comportable and I will be buying more for her everyday boots

3.0 out of 5 stars Not something very special, 16 Jan 2014