TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 29 November 2011
Originally going to try just one pair but the offer of four for the same postage and good reviews swayed it and proved to be the right decision. I'm a size six, husband an eight so ordered eights. They are easy to cut to size, good quality for the price and definitely make a noticeable warmth difference to the boots/shoes they were intended for. Considering the price of normal insoles these are very good value - happy to recommend.

Please note that if you are looking for the thickness and duress of the Emu insoles then these Lambland ones may not be for you. Last year I purchased a pair of Emu insoles as a spare for my Emu boots and they truly are superb quality and are still in use, however they did cost considerably more than the Lambland ones and, because of their thickness, limit considerably what footwear they can be used in ie I cannot use them in the footwear the Lambland ones have accommodated and they definitely cannot be altered by cutting.
33 comments|67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 April 2011
I bought 3 pairs of these this past winter because they work so well to keep your feet nice and warm, yet they are able to breathe! They are a great value for money and last a long time. If you have shoes that are already a bit snug on your foot then don't buy them, but if your shoes fit normally or are just that little bit too big, these make the fit just right. I will continue to buy these again and again!!
on 14 November 2011
The items arrived very quickly. Better than I thought they were going to. My wellies were a bit big and these made them fit perfectly.
on 10 November 2011
After just getting my first pair of sheepskin boots my wellies suddenly became very hard and cold in comparison! So a quick look on here and I came across these - and what a price! You can't buy an ordinary insole in most shops for this. Anyway they are fab. I ordered the same size as my wellies and had to trim them down a little bit which was no problem at all - and just wow! So cosy and warm, they are not very thick yet feel very deep, they are very soft under foot and toasty warm. An excellent seller (this is the 3rd product I've bought from them) and a great product!
on 9 March 2011
In the middle of the snowy season I ordered these to insulate two pairs of my leather boots and they were perfect! No more cold toes. I don't have any fur lined boots but these insoles provided the warm layer needed - would recommend. a good idea for children's boots and shoes too.
When I received these lambswool insoles I was quite disappointed because they are not as thick and solid in reality as they look in the sales picture.

I purchased them to use in wellingtons for warmth and also to bulk the feet out a bit as the wellies are about half a size too big.

The price od these insoles was very cheap and I suppose this is it, you get what you pay for. Once they pair I am using gets too squashed and thin, I will just add the second pair. They do provide some extra warmth though.
on 13 November 2011
These insoles have made such a difference to my winter boots. They are both warm and comfortable and so easy to fit. Excellent product. I would recommend them to anyone.
on 17 November 2011
My feet are now much warmer! These insoles are nicely fluffy and are good value - a good buy!
The only slight complaint that I have is that they are quite narrow.
on 14 November 2013
I bought these in an effort to make my Converse canvas shoes a bit more suitable for the winter, as my feet are always cold in them. I thought this was mostly due to extra space in them around my feet, so thought these might help. Bought a size 6, needed trimming a little to fit into my 5.5 size shoes. Cutting them down to sizewas easy, I recommend taking the laces out and opening the shoes up as far as possible to get the insole in properly.
Having them in my shoes has made a huge difference, the shoes are now as warm as any other shoes I wear in the winter. At first they made the shoes a little tight but once I have worn them a few times the pile has squished down a bit and they are very comfy. I'm planning on putting the other pair in some boots that are again a little roomy and cold in winter. I wouldn't choose these if your shoes are already quite tight as obviously the wool does take up a bit of room. Not sure how well they'll last, but at £2.99 for two pairs, if they last the whole winter, that'll have been astounding value.
on 5 September 2015
Not very good at all. Most of the insole is made up of the latex backing with a very thin amount of lambswool covering it and the lambswool is not very securely attached to the backing, a lot of it had come off just from handling it to place it into my slipper! Would not buy again.