Format: DVD|Change

on 13 June 2016
I bought this having not seen the third film in the trilogy, and have found myself watching all of them on a regular basis! The films in Blu-Ray are definitely worth the buy, the visuals are amazing, especially in the third film. All in all, amazing films, and I would 100% recommend it to any film buff or sci-fi fan!
on 16 March 2016
Well I always go for good bundle prices. This one contains 3 BD films but watching Predator 2 and 3 was a waste of time. So you should buy this but only watch the first one with Schwarzenegger. Yes, the first movie is a good enough reason to buy this product.
on 29 March 2016
Awesome set of movies. They don't work as a trilogy as each story is completely standalone but all excellent.

The Predator is a brilliant scary monster who I wouldn't want to meet on a dark night up an alley!
on 21 July 2015
The first film is by far the best, the second is quite good though it lacks tension due to the setting (unlike the isolated jungle in the first) and the third was alright though there was nothing exceptional about it.
on 3 February 2015
Great service, love these movies in Blu-ray
on 18 November 2010
I've just finished watching these films and would like to comment on the picture quality first. Films 1 & 3 both have excellent pictures; and I was especially impressed with Predator given its age. Predator 2 doesn't look quite so good but it was a definite improvement over my DVD copy. There are loads of extras and each film has it's own Blu-ray keep case. The picture Amazon is displaying is wrong though. If you expect that nice white box with the Triple Play banner you won't get it. The three films are in a silver slipcase with red writing.
Personally I thought Predators was an excellent sequel to the original and I found it very exciting. The worst of the bunch is Predator 2; which, while still being a good film in its own right, it not as good as the other two.
66 comments|33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 May 2016
Very fast service thank you. These fellow's fire discipline is awful!!!!!!!!!!! But the films are enjoyable and take me back to when I was bright of eye and firm of thigh!!
on 30 December 2012
A good opportunity to watch in succession and still absorbing and enjoyable.Upon considering other positive reviews I would agree with observations and very littel to add.
on 21 October 2014
Good purchase.
Contains the remastered Predator blu ray which many say has had too much noise reduction, but looks ok to me!
Predator 2 is also better than the DVD.
Predators is another good Robert Rodriguez film, and he uses digital cameras so unsurprisingly the picture and audio are excellent.

All films have higher quality lossless audio, and for me was a good value purchase.
on 17 May 2016
Three films for under £5 (excluding delivery)- what a bargain! All in 5.1 surround sound, have got to watch them yet but I'm sure the quality will be great.