4.0 out of 5 stars No shine, all hold
Good texturiser. Is certainly thick, and does not make hair shiny or greasy - it is rather heavy in weight and certainly produces a "layer" in the hair. I was trying to achieve a more beach-hair style with my somewhat wavey hair. Sticking with the Styling Surf Spray by Bumble & Bumble is definitely the way to go, however to acheive this look.
Published 14 months ago by coffeygirl

2.0 out of 5 stars Bed Head
When I used this I looked like I had just got out of bed, but not in a good way. The matt finish makes your hair look like it hasn't been washed for days. I won't use it again.
Published 2 months ago by Pink Dragon

4.0 out of 5 stars No shine, all hold, 1 May 2013
coffeygirl (SEATTLE, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Styling by Bumble & bumble Bb.Texture Creme 60ml (Personal Care)

2.0 out of 5 stars Bed Head, 8 May 2014