5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome.
A little goes a loong way. Perfect for not-so-much-effort styling with a whole lot of body.

Published on 15 Sep 2012 by Nix

2.0 out of 5 stars My hair turned blonde!
View tips and guidelines | 20 more words required Bumble & bumble Styling Texture - Hair (Un)Dressing Creme 150ml ok
Published 22 months ago by Crist

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., 15 Sep 2012
This review is from: Bumble and Bumble Texture Hair (Un) Dressing Cr�me 150ml / 5 fl.oz. (Misc.)

My hair is low maintenance (don't own a brush though it's pretty long), so it's pretty resistant to the messy look. Rub on your hands, distribute through wet hair. I like to throw it up in a bun and dry it that way, then take it out and rough up the roots. Super simple, just right for it. If you use a hair dryer, it might be a good idea to put on a diffuser or just support your hair with your hands, since blowing it everywhere might make it look a bit too frizzed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for managing frizz, 20 Aug 2013
If you suffer from frizzy hair this is the product for you. You can let your hair dry naturally and it really does keep it manageable even with really long hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars The hair product I've been looking for my whole life, 4 April 2013
I seriously wish I had found this product sooner. My hair is long, quite thick and with a slight natural wave to it that's hard to get any proper definition out of. In fact, the harder I try to define my waves, the more they fall flat, and my hair goes limp and straggly. This Creme is amazing. A small splodge worked through damp hair works wonders: my hair seems fuller and wavier with a messed up beach look. It gives great volume when used with a hairdryer, even without a diffuser. The only downside is it makes the hair quite stuck together in places, so if you're a fan of having someone running their fingers through your hair, then this product may not be for you.

2.0 out of 5 stars My hair turned blonde!, 17 Feb 2013