on 29 March 2013
A really high quality calendar with lovely toys under each door. You will need an area where you can set up the cardboard scene that comes with this. Each day you get a new character or prop to put in the cardboard scene. I taped ours to a trable to stop it moving about when the kids played with it. They were most distraught when I threw the scene away after xmas, but they are still playing with the figures
on 4 December 2011
If your child loves pirates then this playmobile pirate advent calander is a must. My boy cant wait to get up in the morning to see whats in the next box.

A bit expensive but well worth it....................
on 4 November 2012
i bought these for my grandchildren last year and they loved them and played with them a lot. decided to get them again this year, although expensive the toys last for ever and are better than the chocolate kind. good variety of subjects for boys and girls, good value.
on 22 December 2013
My son is 4 and I thought this would help the days pass. It has been wonderful. Every day he wakes up excited and races out of the bedroom to open the next window. All the pieces that make up this Pirate scene are good quality and well made. The palm tree, the people, the boat are particularly good. I have only a few small niggles:
1. The scenery comes with comes with just diagram instructions and you think it's going to be easy but the instructions are not very well drawn and so it can be quite difficult to follow what piece should fit in where.
2. The scenery is made of very flimsy cardboard and it was quite tough to make it last the full 24/25 days
3. A lot of the windows contained very fiddly teeny tiny pieces that did not impress him. They are relating to the scene but there are just far too many of them. It would have worked better with bigger items. This would push up the price but to be honest that would be better - I seem to be spending most of my time every day looking round the floor trying to find impossibly small items from this set that have disappeared.
That all being said, we are enjoying this calendar.
on 7 November 2012
Bought this for my grandson who loves Playmobil and has several sets. I am confident this will mix well with his other items and he is looking forward to December 1st when he can start opening the doors. Well done Amazon quality product at a great price
on 20 December 2012
My five year old daughter loves these playmobil advent calendars. This is the 3rd year that we have had one. The cardboard backdrop was a bit of a nightmare to fathom out as the instructions aren't that clear, but that is a minor point. Day by day a new piece of playmobil arrives that builds into a themed scene. I think that playmobil toys are good quality generally and this is no exception. The toys that came in her first advent calendar are still being played with three years on. I would recommend these to anyone as a great way of counting down to the big day.
on 12 March 2013
Good product, it is what it says. Great to combine with other pirates toys. My son even takes the bout with him in the bath
on 10 May 2014
A great value advent calendar, which we used almost as a pre christmas reward chart. Our 4 year old pirate really enjoyed opening a box a day but we did have to hide it in between so he doesnt open more ;)
It was a perfect introduction to Playmobil pirate world, as his birthday present in January was the big Playmobil pirate ship, so it was a good build up of enthusiasm. Good quality and at a great price.
on 30 December 2013
I had been thinking of getting this item for a while but considered it a little pricy, however, as it was on offer I bought it for my 5 yr old son & he loved it! It is so much better than a standard advent calendar & I would definitely recommend this product to others! Once you have opened all the doors, you've got the toys to keep - making it a last way beyond the Christmas build up!
on 11 December 2013
I bought this for my 3 year old son. He is into pirates at the moment. He absolutely loves it and can't wait to open the boxes each morning. The toys are of good quality and durable. It is more expensive then a chocolate calander but works out better value as the toys can be played with all year round. I couldn't recommend this product highly enough.