on 18 September 2012
I forgot completely that I had it on my bike. Tried to move the bike a meter back, heard a crack and that was pretty much it. The lock broke in two(it barely left a mark on the front disc). I thought it was supposed to stop somebody from moving your bike. Unfortunately it is too weak, to really protect it at all. Maybe it helps deterring a casual thief from attempting to steal it, but other than that...
on 14 May 2014
very good product, anything that deters theives must be good, high visability colour,
very easey to fit, have two bikes, and is easily fitted to either, must remember to buy
yellow ribon to put on handle bars, because you could go to ride off with disc lock on,
pitty didn't come with, for a few pence more!
on 11 October 2013
was fine for the first three months after that it was hard to make it lock soon after it wouldn't lock at all
on 14 October 2011
I love disc locks: just as effective as a wheel lock, yet easier to carry about when you're actually riding. I don't love this disc lock. After just a couple of months, the lock mechanism has become unreliable: I returned to my bike this morning to find the lock had sprung open in my absence. Had my bike been nicked with the lock in this condition, my insurance would have been invalid and I'd be several thousand quid out of pocket. My next priority? To get myself to to a bike shop and buy a proper disc lock that isn't going to fail within two months. It only gets the one star because the system doesn't allow a zero star vote.
on 7 May 2015
With a good thick pin this seems pretty secure and sturdy yet still fits in my disc without problem. I wouldn't use a disc lock without a spiral reminder thingy http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004P40070/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_3 as the consequences of forgetting a disc lock can be expensive... Bright colour helps to find it and is an extra deterrent to potential thieves. I don't know why it is not recognised by insurance companies as it seems to be of good quality. Recommended.
on 27 October 2011
I went straight to Amazon to find this disc lock. It only took a little while to
arrive. My husband got another bike at last but couldn't find where he had put
his other disc lock so I purchased this one at a very reasonable price. Thank you
Gabby
on 29 January 2013
a good usable little lock handy and pocket size. handy for shopping or local security. or to stop kids teenagers pushing away but i use big heavy duty chains for big functions where professional thieves are likely to lift into vans etc.
on 7 September 2013
I took a risk and ordered this without measuring the holes in my brake disks and the pin ended up being too big, but the depth of the lock is so big that it actually didn't matter. Big lock, fits and does the job.
on 18 August 2013
Does the job for a good price, couldn't manage to get the guarantee online so don't count that into your purchase.
Quite heavy for carrying in a jacket pocket but is fine in a rucksack.
on 18 March 2015
Medium quality but does the job. A few months after buying it, I can say it has survived the winter and still works fine, although turning the key is not very smooth.

See one answered question