5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
A1***
Published 1 month ago by s taylor

1.0 out of 5 stars Great System But Best to Join the Nespresso Club
The Nespresso system which we have is impressive, but we buy our capsules through the Nespresso site at about a third of the cost here. I suggest you do the same!
Published on 11 Jan 2012 by Brett H

1.0 out of 5 stars Great System But Best to Join the Nespresso Club, 11 Jan 2012
Brett H "pentangle" (Brighton) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Nespresso Livanto Capsules (Nespresso Machines - 10 capsules) (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
A1***

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice coffee, 21 Feb 2014
This was a present for my Brother in law, he was very happy. Would recommend this product to anyone who loves their coffee!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Jan 2014
It was bought as a Christmas present and my friend loved it and used it all over Christmas. Would buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 9 Jun 2013
Nothing wrong with the product but each time I have bought these the packaging has been damaged and capsules dented.

5.0 out of 5 stars as always a pleasure to receive, 14 May 2013
Love this coffee it is one of my favourites!always buy it ,always love it!"thankyou Nespresso! for selling it on Amazon