1,605 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars first class keyboard/case fo epad
New 10" / 10.2" Inch Black Leather Look Case + USB Keyboard With Free Stylus & Stand Feature For Protection Of Your 10" or 10.2" Tablet PC ePad aPad Device First class keyboard case for my 10.2"zepad. pad fits firmly in case, four clips holding it in.leaving access to ports and side buttons. A must have for these tablets. so much easier to use than the virtual keyboards...
Published on 13 Nov 2011 by vanman1940

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware Does Not Fit the Advent Vega 10" Tablet!!!
A nice item, well made, althought the tablet falls out of the top if you hold without thinking.
Does NOt work with the Advent Vega, which is misleading and disapointing, seller does not mention this on the listing, but does write it on the invoice, by which time you've bought it!
Hope this saves other Advent Vega owners hassle of buying, then having to return,...
Published on 17 Oct 2011 by Ag Dubbleuess

‹ Previous | 1130 131 132161 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Hopeful Hints, 1 Mar 2012
This review is from: New 10 / 10.2 Inch Black Leather Look Case + USB Keyboard With Free Stylus & Stand Feature For Protection Of Your 10 or
I found this case and keyboard to be a most welcome addition to my equipment. It is very well made and was delivered in good time.I
think it is excellent value at the price
quoted.One of the retaining lugs can foul the on/off switch but can easily be moved so that it wont
foul the switch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard for Hannspad, 26 Feb 2012
This case and keyboard is well made and worth the money if it does indeed fit your tablet. It is a tiny bit big for the Hannspad but has covered metal clips that can be bent to clip the tablet in place. These don't, however, stop it sliding out of position when moving as there's nothing holding the top and it doesn't have the neat fit. There is a neat magnetic flap but the tablet can still move out of place.
The keyboard looks good but I can't say how it works as I discovered (only after buying this) that my tablet doesn't support USB products, so I'd check that out too. I have to say I was disappointed but not in the product itself. Just make sure it will be suitable for your tablet before ordering.
I am still using it. I fold the keyboard section under and it has a fold out stand that keeps the tablet upright.
How to rate it though? I do like it. I'm giving it more stars as it's certainly a good buy if your tablet fits.

2.0 out of 5 stars good case, but keyboard not functioning, 26 Feb 2012
Protective case is quite good, being firm and slim. My Archos 10.1 slips in easily enough, though sometimes the power switch button on the edge of the tablet gets pushed to on position unknowingly by one of the case's retainer clips, and the battery is drained off by the time I come to use the tablet. May not be a problem with other tablet models.
The problem I have is that when the USB cable for the keyboard is connected up to the tablet, the tablet doesn't recognize it's there. Does it need a new driver to be downloaded? Is there some tablet setting to be changed? There's no manual that comes with the product for information. The product should be easy to use straight off for anybody, not just for some IT geek.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brought for Arnova 10 G2, 24 Feb 2012
I have bought my daughter an Arnova 10 G2. She was desperate for a keyboard case, but I couldn't find one specifically for her type of tablet. After days of searching and looking at different reviews for this case, I decided to bite the bullet and go for it, for just over £10, I was willing to take a chance. I had read in reviews that the left hand clip interferes with the power button and volume keys. It does, but I have just bent the clip out a bit and it is now not touching the power button, obviously the volume can be adjusted on the screen. The keyboard worked immediately, no messing about trying to get the device to see the keyboard or anything like that. I am very pleasantly surprised. I was going to fork out £30 (and that was half price) for a kensington case, but I am so glad I didn't now. I thought I would put this on here as it literally took me days of searching and pondering on these cases, trying to find one with a different clip positioning. If I had known that this case would fit the Arnova I would have just gone ahead and brought it in the first place. I suppose it depends on what people expect from a case, yes the tablet could slide out of the case if it was upside down, and yes the clip does affect the power button and volume keys. But if, like me, you just want a cheap case with a keyboard, and you are willing to slightly modify the case, it does the job perfectly well.

4.0 out of 5 stars case, 17 Feb 2012
I think this was a great addition to buy for the android tablet; as it enables you to use it like a lap top. Would recommend this to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars tablet case, 10 Feb 2012
realy good protectes and usefull was delivered quickly good quality product would recomend it to every one who is looking for cover plus key boared

5.0 out of 5 stars tablet case, 9 Feb 2012
I brought this case for my new tablet - great to mount the tablet on and use like a laptop - good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Case for tablet, 9 Feb 2012
Great item at a good price, Good quality looks really smart and it fits my android tablet perfectly, would buy again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice product- NOT suitable for Hannspad, 5 Feb 2012
This is a nice looking well made product but the Hannspad is too small to make a good fit and the 'clips' are not adjustable.
I connected the keyboard using a female-female adapter but the Hannspad did not recognise it. A refund was given without problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exellent Quality Tablet case, 4 Feb 2012
Even though the value was exeptional and great quality. It had to get returned as it was to large for my tablet,.
the service was exellent and returned no issues.....

‹ Previous | 1130 131 132161 | Next ›