5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful
Since I got heavy into weightlifting, I've been taking the Cellucor brands. I've always been pleased with the results. My gains are great, my fatigue is minimal and my overall performance is peak. I recently switched gyms and one of my fellow weightlifters inspired me to add to my supplement mix. Boy am I glad I took his advice.

The driving force behind...
Published 13 months ago by Dan B

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published 8 months ago by T Gardner

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful, 12 Jun 2013
This review is from: Cellucor C4 Extreme Fruit Punch 60 Servings (Personal Care)

The driving force behind Cellucor, and all NO Boosters, is an amino acid called L-Arginine. This is what really pumps the blood into the muscles and gives you that pumped feeling. I've been actually adding straight L-Arginine (Muscle Maxx Pro + FREE L-Arginine (Nitric Oxide Booster) 250 Grams) into the Cellucor and have taken things to whole another level. Adding the muscle max pro has definitely proved a good plan as well. My body hasn't developed any immunity to these supplements in the three months since I started this routine which is perfect because usually my body will adapt to whatever I'm taking pretty quickly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 29 Nov 2013
I have never written a review on here before but always read them so thought I should help a brother out. So my motivation to buy this product was to try something new after using craze, no xplode etc. having read a lot of good reviews and with the price being right I decided to have a go. Firstly you cant fault this product for all the less important things like taste and mixability but I was a little disappointed when using it in the gym.Yes you do get a tingly/itchy feeling about 10 mins after and a slight come up but for me that was as far as it goes. I mean I am only comparing this product to others I have used (love craze) which keep me pumped and focused for the entirety of my workout. This product has all the potential but just never quite makes it. Therefore won't be purchasing again. IMO if you have tried and tested other pre work outs like craze or no xplode you will be heavily disappointed so save you time effort and money and try something else

Tom

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 6 Aug 2013
M. Maktari - See all my reviews
It gives me quite a lot of energy, i could go on training and doing more sets...
one thing u need to remember, is to drink lots of water, this product dehydrates u, and makes u
train well, and get hungry for more food!!
i love it, i would recommend it, i would buy it again after a little break!

5.0 out of 5 stars Try a sample if this is your first time, 30 Jan 2014
Really works as intended and if you're lookin for a preworkout buy this one as it lasts a long time and really works. If you've never bought a preworkout. Before id suggest trying a sample or sampling a friends as it may not be for you. (It's essentially a tub of sugar and other stimulants which may seem unhealthy an unnatural)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 29 May 2013
My son uses this before going to the gym , he was more than happy to receive a little pressie from his mother at his uni accommodation .... It was a pleasant surprise for him

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 26 May 2013
I have tried a few pre workout drinks, c4 is def 1 of the best.
last far longer than any of the others ive tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful, 18 Mar 2013
fastest delivery i have ever got 22hrs

product its self is so good and ive tried jacked,1mr,no explode before
taste 9/10 bit too sweet

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun 2014
P. Bielecki (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
It gives me that extra boost to achieve and exceed

1.0 out of 5 stars More than dissapointed, 15 Nov 2013
Everything arrived on time, but the product was just a waste of money. After a week of regular usage and upping my servings each time, the promised effect was not there. Would not recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars nothing special, 24 Sep 2013
Comapred to other products out there it isnt amazing. Gave a little kick on high doses but nothing major, I am not very sensitive to these though

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›