The best lightbulbs ever created.

I always hated energy saving bulbs as they either give out the horrible orange tint, or take ages to light up properly.

The Tornado gives out a brilliant light output, the brightest energy saving bulb I've come across.

Published 2 months ago by WK

I bought couple of months ago and worked perfectly. But I bought it again and it's dead on arrival. Quality control is not so good. Oh just in case someone wondering, the light is yellowish, not white.
Published 4 months ago by K. Hadi

5.0 out of 5 stars The best energy saving bulb that actually outputs a huge amount of light., 3 Oct 2014
This review is from: Tornado Spiral 23W ES Energy Saving Bulb (Kitchen & Home)
The best lightbulbs ever created.

I've had this for over 6 months and have absolutely no complaints. I intend to purchase these throughout the house, as once I leave the room with this lightbulb, every other room is dim and orange, and not pleasant.

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality control is not so good. Oh just in case someone wondering, 6 Aug 2014
K. Hadi "book maven" (London UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Six Months in And Burning Bright, 24 Jun 2014
This review is from: Tornado Spiral 23W ES Energy Saving Bulb (Kitchen & Home)
I bought 2 of these 6 months ago, so have tried them through the winter. You know when you put a light on in the room and it still feels a bit gloomy? I've had that with so many different bulbs, but not these. They flood the room with light. They are bright in a couple of seconds. I cannot detect any shimmer. The light is warm and not harsh. There are no shadows, and no reliability problems having used them now all this time.

A recommended buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality ligt bulbs, 21 Feb 2014
Mr. Paul Osborne (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tornado Spiral 23W ES Energy Saving Bulb (Kitchen & Home)
These spiral designed light bulbs warm up much quicker than the 'round' type so you can s ee immediately !

5.0 out of 5 stars tornado spiral 23w ES, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Tornado Spiral 23W ES Energy Saving Bulb (Kitchen & Home)
Very bright - the best I have purchased in low energy bulbs and fits well within enclosed kitchen light fitting as it is not too long which was reason for choosing this particular one along with wattage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: Tornado Spiral 23W ES Energy Saving Bulb (Kitchen & Home)
Very bright light. We needed it to light up our conservatory which it does brilliantly. Quite small for the amount of light it emits

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, pity they don't have stronger in UK, 18 Jan 2014
Kit (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Tornado Spiral 23W ES Energy Saving Bulb (Kitchen & Home)
Very nice bulbs - in my house in China I have the 26W bulbs, same style and brand, and I'm a lot happier with the higher wattage bulbs from China. But these are still a nice colour and give off a decent amount of light. Just hope Phillips will start selling the brighter bulbs in UK soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality bulb, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Tornado Spiral 23W ES Energy Saving Bulb (Kitchen & Home)
This bulb as you'd expect from Phillips is high quality for the price, being very sturdy, letting off a warm but subtle light and not getting too hot on usage. All in all miles better than an ecozone biobulb I bought previously, that got incredibly hot and smashed into pieces in my hand on taking it out for the first time. Highly recommended sturdy bulb

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Light Bulb, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Tornado Spiral 23W ES Energy Saving Bulb (Kitchen & Home)
Received on time with fairly basic packaging, but acceptable.
No complaints on the light intensity nor the start-up for these type of bulbs.
If there is possibly an issue I suspect it will be in the lifetime, so I will update as and when..

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 11 Jan 2014
Paul Mason - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tornado Spiral 23W ES Energy Saving Bulb (Kitchen & Home)
Better than the cheaper bulbs that are around and soon brighten your dull rooms. I was so impressed that I bought a few more

Tornado Spiral 23W ES Energy Saving Bulb