on 19 June 2015
Amazing book. I wish this book could be given as standard reading to all 16 year old girls as it is truly transformational.
Thanking the authors for bringing this ancient wisdom and feminine empowerment back into public knowledge!
One of the most important books a woman can read as it helps bring you back to your true feminine essence; not just the
mass-media images of what a woman should be, but how to get in touch with your true self and the magic within!
on 25 October 2013
I stumbled across this book during the process of recovering from sex addiction and healing from cervical cancer. The ancient knowledge and divine femimine insights in this book really resonated with me. It's empowering, practical, multi layered. One of those books that you make notes in and read over and over again. It's deep. Its a companion. You'll want to buy several copies to give out to friends. I have already recommended to several friends and my copy is currently 'out on loan'. I hope it comes back to me soon because I am ready for the next layer.

If you like travelling, this book has a very inspiring chapter on sacred, womb healing, places in the world to visit, plus a CD of womb healing music which is beautiful to listen to.
on 10 June 2013
this book has been a delight for me to read. it is simple and practical. NO wishy washy ness. just clear ways of loving ones self and thus others. I am very happy to own this book. what i have read so far has helped me transform inot a happier and healthier me.
on 28 January 2014
AMAZING book that EVERY WOMAN should read!! :) Since I've started connecting with my womb on daily basis, my life has become an incredible journey! Thank you!!
on 10 August 2015
Amazing. I have not finished this yet. Its something that certainly needs to be taken gradually, its very potent, when it comes to assisting people to heal and move on from trauma, wounds and hurt.
A very good investment for anyone who is experiencing grief/pain etc in connection to their womb, feminine wisdom and power
on 11 April 2014
I'm in love with this book. I'll surely make I'll read all the other books by this author and check the other material on this topic.
on 2 March 2015
The most Comprehensive, lively, energetic and engaging book on Womb healing I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Highly Recommend all women to read this go to again and again book!
on 11 October 2015
Amazing book. All women should read this.
on 26 April 2016
Perfect book helped me heal from my passed and now I can move on without being hurt over and over again
on 25 September 2015