5.0 out of 5 stars These are great!!
The first words that came out of my mouth when I tried them on this afternoon were: I'm in love. As soon as you put them on you will immediately feel how comfortable these headphones are. They look great and feel great, they are stylish yet simple. Your ears will never feel this good again. When I hit "play" and the music came through, it was sound heaven.

I...
Published on 5 Oct. 2011 by Phoebz

2.0 out of 5 stars Good quality sound, poor longevity
I got these and was very happy with the sound quality for the price, and they look nice. However after pretty much exactly a month they have stopped working, and also they can be uncomfortable to wear for long periods of time. I would recommend looking elsewhere!
Published 22 months ago by codestar30

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great!!, 5 Oct. 2011
Phoebz (Netherlands) - See all my reviews

I would recommend these to anyone that wants to upgrade from annoying earplugs to something more comfortable, more sophisticated and with a touch of personality. I love my new headphones, so will you.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good quality sound, poor longevity, 20 May 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor sound quality, 24 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Skullcandy Uprock Headphones - Green/Black (Electronics)
I'm really surprised by how good these reviews are. Decent bass but the rest of the sound is extremely muffled. The build quality isn't great either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my sister's birthday and she loved it the product is great value for money sound ..., 7 Dec. 2014
Bought for my sister's birthday and she loved it the product is great value for money sound is good quality and for the price is amazing. Similar products have been more expensive and quality of sound been poor. This is an excellent product and I would recommend if looking at similar more expensive ones save your money and get this cheaper one but better quality both product and sound. thanks for a great gift. X

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent low-price headphones, 20 May 2012
Mr. Wesley H. Winegarden "WH Winegarden" (London, England) - See all my reviews
Lets begin by reminding you that these are headphones in the lower price range of audio listening devices. Still, don't let the low cost put you off. These headphones rock, and they won't break the bank. They are not the most sturdy of builds, but should be OK if you are just listening to some tunes on the train, or walking around town.

The sound quality is also excellent, with booming bass and little loss of the lower tones or vocals. Their may be some outside noice leakage though, but this is to be expected on a product with this lower price range, so you may want to take care when you are secretly listening to the dulcet tones of Justin Beiber.

And with the company's reputation of standing by thier products, you don't have to fear and audio breakdown. If you keep your reciept the company will replace any defective product normally for the rest of your life. (In the UK this may be limited to two years, which is still pretty good). And if you destroy your headphones during a skateboarding accident, the fine people at SkullCandy will still give you a 50% refund.

Oh, did I mention that these headphones will give you some street-cred as well. Yes, thanks to their awesome design and looks you won't feel like an old man listening to your music (though I am not sure this works for someone like me).

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and good quality sound, 25 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Skullcandy Uprock Headphones - Green/Black (Electronics)
Having used only 'earplug' earphones for his iPod in the past, my son was finding it uncomfortable so we opted for these and it has made a huge difference. I have not noticed sound 'escaping' into the room and they are very cool to look at, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaphones, 18 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Skullcandy Uprock Headphones - Green/Black (Electronics)
Bought for my grandson who loves them and assures me they are brilliant sound quality. Nice styling and colour too.

5.0 out of 5 stars headphones, 10 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Skullcandy Uprock Headphones - Green/Black (Electronics)
My son loves these headphone !! very comfortable .excellent for the price !love the colour very striking cant lose them .

4.0 out of 5 stars great ear phones, 3 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Skullcandy Uprock Headphones - Green/Black (Electronics)
good product. nice sound, good length.

very comfortable to wear, all my grandchildren have them.
not our first pair so can recommend .
great stocking filler

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 19 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Skullcandy Uprock Headphones - Green/Black (Electronics)
It arrived quickly so great as it was as a present. The product is great doesn't stop using them has them on all the time.

Skullcandy Uprock Headphones - Green/Black