on 27 November 2012
I absolutely love these t-shirts, so much so that in my original order I got 5, 2 for myself and 3 for my brother. After seeing the 3 I got him, I wanted another 2 for myself so I went online and bought them. Arrived well before the estimated date and in very good packaging. Only comment I can really give is that you need to be sure to put it through the wash at least once before you wear it due to how the designs are applied, when you take the t-shirt out the packaging, it's all stuck together so best to wash it unless of course you want to be itchy :)
on 23 April 2013
The tee shirt came in good time,the quality of the tee shirt was a bit thin.
How ever i bought it because of the design which i really like.
Do i recommend yes.
on 4 January 2013
the tee shirts have really good designs and arrived on time, the eagles striking across the tee shirt looks really nice and defined sticking out, would buy more of them
on 27 January 2013
This t-shirt is of very high quality. There is alot of detailing on the t-shirt itself and the embossed effect adds to the quality. Overall a cool looking t-shirt.
on 25 August 2011
Rather pleased with this, though there were problems getting it - first I was sent the wrong t-shirt and in the wrong colour, but I was able to get the correct one sent to be when I sent back the wrong one. I bought a large for my boyfriend which turned out to be a little baggy and large, but not too much so. The embossing was shinier than expected, but in a good way. All very good, and suited him well.
on 20 January 2013
its grate love it really nice might buy some more of them some time soon there really good to wear
on 16 April 2014
The prodcut is simply amazing! Fits great and looks even better; in fact this t-shirt looks much better in real life. My only negative opinion is that this product needs better images on the website because, again real life t0shirt looks better that the image.
on 2 February 2014
love the look of this t the print is cool as hell,its just really bad fit right size and all just the neck feels really big like its been all stretched not a good clean neck at all what a shame but hey get one if you have a 32 inch neck
on 2 December 2014
Unable to state product fit as the t-shirt is Xmas present but having previously ordered a similar shirt,
that fit was just right.

The colour is bright (just what I wanted).

The material washes well
on 26 July 2013
I have always had an eye for an unusual pattern / design and was taken aback when I saw this t shirt and I get many enquiries as to where I got it from when I wear it, its great !