VINE VOICEon 18 November 2012
I am a big Yankee candle fan. They may seem expensive but they are worth every penny. They last for ages and realy smell divine.

'Black Cherry' is lovely - exactly the smell you would expect - and it fills the whole room. These candles burn right down, rathr than making a hole in the middle. I would say they last for about 20 hours which is pretty good value in my opinion.

I love these candles and always buy them when I see them. I can't wait to try the new Christmas fragrances I've bought - Red Apple Wreath and Christmas Eve.
on 30 March 2014
very pleasant aroma and not at all overpowering. bought it along with Yankee candle holder and sits prettily in the bathroom
on 1 April 2013
Genuine Yankee candles, fast despatch however I would say that the packaging needs to be done better as the three I bought had been battered around in the post and therefore the candles were cracked and crumbling. Still burnt never the less. Lovely smell.
on 20 February 2013
Nice smelling candle but it really just didn't seem to spread around my room (something I'm beginning to notice in A LOT of Yankee products). It also burned REALLY fast. I know it's just a sampler, but it only lasted me a couple of days, which is ridiculous considering I barely burned it.
on 15 November 2014
A very cute little candle, came on time! I didn't know what to make of the smell at first as it was really sweet, but its a nice smell! The packaging around the candle was fab but the box it came in was awful, it was wet and ripped.But other than that I'm happy with it.
on 12 April 2014
I bought this to try the smell as I have seen good reviews for it.
I am pleased to say I really like the smell, Lovely black cherry smell, long lasting.
on 1 May 2014
The scent of the candles was lovely and slightly stronger than anticipated so dont need to buy air freshners all the time
on 14 November 2015
Being a first time mom is hard work. Your focus is always on the baby and therefore you never really find time for yourself. Showers are few. Showers rare. That's why I needed something quick to disguise my smell! Let me tell you something, this works great! The room smelled amazing after I removed the candle from its packaging! And I hadn't even lit the candle yet. No kidding!
on 8 February 2015
Absolutely gorgeous scent. It doesn't last long of course, because it is just a small candle. However, you can get about two to three days out of it, which isn't bad for its size. Definitely money well spent and a collection of these votives makes a nice present, especially if packed in an attractive gift box.
on 3 December 2013
as with all the Yankee candles, they seem to have been ongoing for years and years and years, but the candles always remain the same, beautiful smell and the smell you choose lasts for a very long time in the through lounge, which i have, long after it is diffused.

margaret donovan