4.0 out of 5 stars A great little wireless mouse, perfect for mobility.
I'm not normally a fan of anything made by HP but I found myself drawn to the HP Wireless Mobile Mouse simply because it is so cheap. I also usually take on the assumption that cheap means tacky and with that comes bad quality, but in this case it's quite the opposite.

Published 18 months ago by Ryan

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as my old logitech
Had a logitech mouse which died and decided to go with an HP as they are significantly cheaper...you get what you pay for. It does the job but uses batteries very quickly and has less precision.
Published 8 months ago by Mme Nadine Jenkins

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A great little wireless mouse, perfect for mobility., 2 Mar 2013
Ryan (Hereford, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HP Wireless Mobile Mouse - Black (Accessory)

On first glance I found that, although light, the mouse didn't feel overly cheap and that for just over a tenner the quality far surpasses the price point. Don't get me wrong, it's still light weighing in at just over 50 grams but for a wireless mobile mouse built specifically for laptop use then this actually does it justice. After all, no-one wants top carry a heavy mouse with them with their laptop.

The button actions are great and the clickable scroll wheel really is useful.

The wireless adapter is tiny too and fits very snugly in the USB slot. The mouse itself only needs 1 AA battery which lasts well over 5 months of daily use. It fits comfortably in my big hand too despite it being primarily a mobile mouse.

Overall this mouse can't really get much better for the price and mine is still going strong after 14 months of constant use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice mouse, 22 Sep 2013
This review is from: HP Wireless Mobile Mouse - Black (Accessory)
Like most of the HP mice Ive had it works really well. Was a bit disappointed the dongle stuck out more than I thought, but it can still be left in all the time without causing any issue. Nice design and fit, and has an on/off switch on bottom to save battery power.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job, 25 Jun 2014
This review is from: HP Wireless Mobile Mouse - Black (Accessory)
Good quality unit and just a good size mouse for a laptop.plug and play with no hiccups , good job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 19 May 2014
This review is from: HP Wireless Mobile Mouse - Black (Accessory)
Wow the quality of this mouse is just amazing! I have bought many USB mice for my laptop, so I thought I'd try a wireless one which I know HP are brilliant for, and this mouse is really good for the money spent for it! Amazing product, thankyou

5.0 out of 5 stars Wireless Mobile Mouse, 23 April 2014
Mrs. J. Scobbie (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HP Wireless Mobile Mouse - Black (Accessory)
Excellent, so easy to use. No wires getting tangled is most definitely a plus for me. Would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: HP Wireless Mobile Mouse - Black (Accessory)
It does exactly what it says on the box. Easy to set up and does the job brilliantly for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wireless mouse, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: HP Wireless Mobile Mouse - Black (Accessory)
This mouse is easy to use, small enough to hold easily and works well. We are very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: HP Wireless Mobile Mouse - Black (Accessory)
I have been using this mouse for the best part of 4 months. I haven't needed to replace the battery yet. One of the best mice I have ever purchased. Simple and efficient.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product and good price, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: HP Wireless Mobile Mouse - Black (Accessory)
Simple and easy to install and operate. My only reservations - which are very minor - are that the clicking sound is a bit too noisy and the removable top (which is used to store the wireless adaptor) is a little bit flimsy.

Overall, very happy with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as my old logitech, 15 Dec 2013