4.0 out of 5 stars A great little wireless mouse, perfect for mobility.
I'm not normally a fan of anything made by HP but I found myself drawn to the HP Wireless Mobile Mouse simply because it is so cheap. I also usually take on the assumption that cheap means tacky and with that comes bad quality, but in this case it's quite the opposite.

Published on 2 Mar. 2013 by Ryan

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but not Great!
I only gave 3 stars because i find it annoying that it has the laser tracker thing on the left hand side of the mouse, as I sometime use the mouse on my knee and this mouse seems not to work very well when doing that, but that's me most people don't use their knees and mouse pads.
Published 24 months ago by David

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A great little wireless mouse, perfect for mobility., 2 Mar. 2013
Ryan (Hereford, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HP Wireless Mobile Mouse - Black (Accessory)

On first glance I found that, although light, the mouse didn't feel overly cheap and that for just over a tenner the quality far surpasses the price point. Don't get me wrong, it's still light weighing in at just over 50 grams but for a wireless mobile mouse built specifically for laptop use then this actually does it justice. After all, no-one wants top carry a heavy mouse with them with their laptop.

The button actions are great and the clickable scroll wheel really is useful.

The wireless adapter is tiny too and fits very snugly in the USB slot. The mouse itself only needs 1 AA battery which lasts well over 5 months of daily use. It fits comfortably in my big hand too despite it being primarily a mobile mouse.

Overall this mouse can't really get much better for the price and mine is still going strong after 14 months of constant use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice mouse, 22 Sept. 2013
This review is from: HP Wireless Mobile Mouse - Black (Accessory)
Like most of the HP mice Ive had it works really well. Was a bit disappointed the dongle stuck out more than I thought, but it can still be left in all the time without causing any issue. Nice design and fit, and has an on/off switch on bottom to save battery power. After a few months however the left mouse button stoped working as a bit of the plastic broke off - not very robust

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Mouse Good Vaule, 19 Oct. 2013
This review is from: HP Wireless Mobile Mouse - Black (Accessory)
At first I was skeptical about buying electronics online, however I must say this has changed my view. This mouse is as described I have a HP laptop and it works perfectly fine I have had no problems with it. Very prompt service which very much appreciated. Personally I think it is an excellent mouse and I would recommend to anyone that wants a standard size mouse and wireless. You don't need spend not more than £10 on it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but not Great!, 8 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect 'click'!, 1 Feb. 2015
This review is from: HP Wireless Mobile Mouse - Black (Accessory)
Excellent mouse for carting with my laptop. Compact size but not too small. Mini wireless transmitter that can be stored onboard. Appears well made with a perfect amount of 'click' on the buttons. Been in regular use two months now and still as new feel. Highly recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars good product and good price, 4 Feb. 2014
This review is from: HP Wireless Mobile Mouse - Black (Accessory)
Simple and easy to install and operate. My only reservations - which are very minor - are that the clicking sound is a bit too noisy and the removable top (which is used to store the wireless adaptor) is a little bit flimsy.

Overall, very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 19 May 2014
This review is from: HP Wireless Mobile Mouse - Black (Accessory)
Wow the quality of this mouse is just amazing! I have bought many USB mice for my laptop, so I thought I'd try a wireless one which I know HP are brilliant for, and this mouse is really good for the money spent for it! Amazing product, thankyou

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as my old logitech, 15 Dec. 2013
Mme Nadine Jenkins "Marsh" (France) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HP Wireless Mobile Mouse - Black (Accessory)
Had a logitech mouse which died and decided to go with an HP as they are significantly cheaper...you get what you pay for. It does the job but uses batteries very quickly and has less precision.

1.0 out of 5 stars When I just bought this product I totally like it; however, 22 Oct. 2014
This review is from: HP Wireless Mobile Mouse - Black (Accessory)
When I just bought this product I totally like it; however, after a few weeks the buttons did't work properly anymore. I am very disapointed. I have to be clicking so many times to make it work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: HP Wireless Mobile Mouse - Black (Accessory)
I have been using this mouse for the best part of 4 months. I haven't needed to replace the battery yet. One of the best mice I have ever purchased. Simple and efficient.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›