on 20 October 2012
I bought this mouse about 6 days ago and since then I haven't been able to wait just to play on my computer games so I can use my mouse.

So far, I haven't been able to find anything wrong with it. I've played CoD with it and it is excellent because you can change the DPI setting on the go with the DPI button which changes colour each time you press it.

The materials used in this mouse are very high quality and, unlike some gaming mouses, it has a different type of protective layering for the wiring (I think it's nylon or something...) which stops the wire stiking to your desk or mouse pad.

Also, the design of this mouse looks like it has had a hell of a lot of time spent on it! :D

One other thing I like us how much pressure you need to put on the buttons. It is almost touch sensitive when you click which makes it really good for games like CoD and other games which need quick reaction which is also where the DPI button comes into play. Also, I love the style of the mouse wheel because it is much quicker to scroll and it is much bigger than a normal mouses mouse wheel.

In all, this mouse is another great gaming mouse to go into my good books!
I love the style and the quality of this amazing mouse and I'd recommend this to any and all gamers that are after an amazing, but cheap gaming mouse, as this one exactly is.
on 4 December 2012
After one of the buttons finally wore out after 6 years of countless clicks in countless hours of gaming on my razor copperhead i decided i needed a replacement and came across this mouse on amazon.This is a quality mouse,it feels and responds as good as the razer mouse at half the price,time will tell if it will last as long as the razer,but at this price its a bargain.
on 13 August 2012
Originally, I gave this mouse a gleaming review. But that was when I first got it, and don't get me wrong. It looks great and works wonderfully for the first few months.
I got the first one on May 25th, and it died by Christmas, so I got myself a new one of the same mouse in January hoping that I just got unlucky. It is now March and this one has died already, after only 2 months.

After few months of use the left mouse button would click multiple times on one press, making my life a living hell as far as using my PC was concerned.
i.e. Trying to open a minimised window can take 5 or 6 attempts as the multiple clicks will cause the window to open, minimise, open, minimise, etc... Also, forget about trying to click on an area of text you want to edit, as it'll double or triple click and highlight words or paragraphs. Not to mention multiple form submissions when trying to post comments or payment processes online. I think you get the picture...

I just splashed out on a Cyborg R.A.T 3 that I hope will serve better. I suggest you do the same since I've already spent the cost of a R.A.T 3 on 2 of these defective mice within a 7 month period.
on 30 October 2012
I chose this to use at uni because I wanted something cheap but with a high DPI. This mouse is great, it does everything you'd expect and it nice to look at/use. I've got small hands and I have no issue using it for long periods. It doesn't have the weight of my Razer at home, but that would be my only slight complaint, and as it's nowhere near the price, it's a good budget mouse.
on 18 April 2013
I advice anyone to get this mouse even if you rarely game. This mouse sells for £15-£20 and is worth every quid. The mouse is very good looking with a good style and controls just as well. There is no reason for you not to buy this mouse if you're considering it, don't waste an extra 20/30 quid for a more mainstream brand mouse which doesn't preform as good as this nor will it have the 4x dpi settings.

EDIT:

After one year the right clicker has broken on my and will only double click I had to buy a new mouse.
on 25 February 2013
I'm on a budget after spending too much on a graphics card and decided to upgrade my £7 mouse for a real gaming mouse. I'm so happy I took the time too look around the site and found this. It's only after using this I realize how bad my other mouse was. Starting at the beginning just opening the box too see the mouse was pleasant, it didn't look cheap at all and both the quality and look of the mouse surprised me. It really is well designed and I'm proud to have it on my desk. If you just wanted a mouse that looks good then this would be worth the money. Luckily it performs as well.
Being about to switch between DPI is a very nice feature. Whilst playing a FPS I've found the max setting to be incredibly smooth and consistent, very impressive. At a touch of the button you can switch down the DPI making web browsing and such a bit easier. The mouse has 4 settings for this and I find the other two settings slightly unnecessary. Another bonus is the two buttons on the side of the mouse which are well placed and give a nice click when pressed. It is a medium size mouse and it fits very well in my average size hands without slipping at all.
However there is a fault with the mouse. The mouse wheel feels a bit too smooth and during a game this can make it hard to tell how far you have scrolled up or down. Clicking the mouse wheel is also a bit annoying as it is slightly raised and needs a hard press, which in-game often results in scrolling and then clicking. Considering this is the only fault I have found (and may only apply to my gaming) it doesn't take much away from a great product.
Really there isn't a good reason not too get this mouse. It has the same specs as some gaming mice that cost a fair bit more and whilst it may not look as fancy as some of them it really is beautifully designed. It may not have the brand but it has the performance.
If you're not already sold then I have too point out it glows blue... Icing on the cake
on 3 December 2012
this is such a nice and comfy mouse, and to top it, the lights at the side :), a win win for a mouse
on 24 October 2012
This mouse is a very high quality mouse, it has a braided fibre cable and the ergonomics are very pleasing. the DPI button located on the top of the mouse is a quick way to change the sensitivity of the mouse, the button itself also changes colour so you know what DPI you are playing on, Overall i believe this is an amazing mouse especially for the price.
on 12 August 2013
In need of a high quality Hama gaming mouse?

If you are in need of a new mouse for gaming on your PC or perhaps something more accurate than the integrated laptop or notebook mouse for gaming. The optical mouse does not need a mouse mat to work and unlike a ball mouse an optical does not become clogged with dirt, which will affect the responsiveness, this makes the mouse great for use on the go.

The Hama uRage Evo Gaming Mouse is the ideal solution; it is a 6 button mouse including a scroll wheel with key function and has an integrated 2400 dpi optical sensor which can be adjusted (600/1200/1800) for precision movement and cursor control. This means the mouse is exceptionally receptive and all of your movements with the mouse are correctly translated onto your screen.

The mouse has 5 programmable buttons which can be assigned individually depending on the game requirements, with one dpi speed dial button for quick speed changes. The mouse has clear resolution displays with LEDs and 500 Hz USB polling rate. The mouse has great grip due to anti-slip coating and low friction Teflon feet for great movement. The plug and play, driver free installation makes setting up this mouse easy. Furthermore, the 2 metre cable gives plenty of flexibility in playing your games, whilst avoiding to much unnuecessary cable clutter.

Get your fantastic gaming mouse today with the uRage Evo Gaming Mouse from Hama!
on 7 February 2013
what more can i say about this,works perfect nice thick cord easy to use windows reckognises it right away the dpi switch is great for shooters.if your a general or avid gamer its perfect bu8t for the avid gamer you may want one with more buttons but for me its a 5 star for sure