on 27 January 2016
I got this delivered the next day despite the estimated arrival date being more than a week away, which was a nice surprise. The pots are perfectly sized if you're just trying them out for the first time, not too much, but certainly enough to go round. The price is actually really good, because in local sweet shops I've seen these selling for around £3.50 each. Feels like a guilt free way to get a sugar hit.
on 22 June 2013
What can I say. Scrummy goo that comes from the US. Good price for a hard to get treat. Mmmmmm
on 3 August 2012
If you like novelty, and you have a sweet tooth, this is definitely a must. Have it on toast, have it on top of your hot-chocolate, use the little recipes on the back to make fudge.

Great price and they tasted great (unfortunately so great, they didn't last as long as the should have).

I will certainly be getting another pack in the near future.
on 10 December 2012
Mmmmmmm, what can I say? I don't even have words to describe the yummy flavour of marshmallow fluff. You have to try it yourself, I guess. It was the first time I bought it, and I am definitely going to order more. I hope my partner will help me make the recommended recipes. I am looking forward to them!

Price is, in my opinion, very good!
on 16 November 2012
This was a chance purchase as I'd never tried the product before and what I paid here would be the price in my local shop.
Was pleasantly surprised by the morish flavour and texture. Brilliant as its free from a lot of things like wheat and dairy etc..
Works great as a filling for macaroons....Very happy with dispatch etc A***.
on 15 February 2013
I love it! We can not get it over here in England so i found this amazing! It so cheap as well because over here to buy a spread it will cost like £2.50 each so 3 for £5.00 is a real bargain! it may be found too sweat but i find it is delicious over a cupcake!!!
on 26 March 2014
A multi pack of flavoured suger.

If you've got a sweet tooth then you can't go wrong. Decent flavours, good texture.

Thought the jars looked a little small but once you've had a bit you can't eat too much, so worked out about right.
on 19 October 2013
First time I have tried fluff and I love it!
Ive only tried the vanilla so far, but im sure the other flavours will be great!
But I have to be careful not to just eat it with a spoon, because it is high calorie.
on 18 August 2015
Nicely presented and pretty cheap but one of my flavours has a poor shelf life (Jan 2016) I got mine as stocking fillers and I have no idea what it will taste like by Xmas. If you are going to eat it soon then buy it!
on 11 May 2015
Nice to get several flavours together as my local supermarket only stocks the vanilla one, Bit sweet and sickly for me but my kids and partner love it.