5.0 out of 5 stars Truly scrumptious
What can I say. Scrummy goo that comes from the US. Good price for a hard to get treat. Mmmmmm
Published 10 months ago by steveyt

1.0 out of 5 stars Wow, sweet
Not overly impressed. Bought as a present for the while (who has a sweet tooth) but its just to sickly and sweet for her. 1 of the three had leaked in transit too and its not exactly an easy thing to clean. won't be back.
Published 1 month ago by MattL

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly scrumptious, 22 Jun 2013
This review is from: Fluff Variety Pack (Strawberry, Vanilla and Raspberry) (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sugary goodness, 26 Mar 2014
A multi pack of flavoured suger.

If you've got a sweet tooth then you can't go wrong. Decent flavours, good texture.

Thought the jars looked a little small but once you've had a bit you can't eat too much, so worked out about right.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wow, sweet, 25 Feb 2014
MattL (Wales, UK.) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars bit of fluff, 19 Dec 2013
Always good to have a bit of fluff, on the side! LOL, bought for my (Soon to be) Daughter in law! She Loves it !

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!, 19 Oct 2013
First time I have tried fluff and I love it!
Ive only tried the vanilla so far, but im sure the other flavours will be great!
But I have to be careful not to just eat it with a spoon, because it is high calorie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fluff Variety Pack Three Yummy Flavours to Try Out, 28 Aug 2013
Alessi Lover "C.A.D." (Knightley UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Do bear in mind that the sell by date on one is 10/11/13 so not a good idea if buying as a Christmas gift.

I bought these on offer at under eight pounds with free delivery for the three different flavours which I though a good deal (obviously that was why with the short date on one). Wished that dates would be put on the website so then you know if you could keep something or not, or if it needed using in the next couple of months/weeks. As a bit annoying if wanting to order something as a gift then find out you could not give it as a gift because of the date issue.

However all is not lost, as bought as a birthday gift for son who I know loves Fluff but never tried the Strawberry or Raspberry flavours which come in this pack of three. With his birthday being just next week, the short dated one will be used up by the date I should imagine. If not by him then myself as really really good with chocolate spread on toast. Not the most healthy of cal option but hopefully the brown bread will make it a little more health conscious, well that is what I tell myself.

Will update review when he has tried the other two flavours, but they do look good enough to eat and have had to restrain myself from trying them out (wrapped them up quickly). Look more like strawberry/raspberry milkshake colours.

Lots of toast, bagels and things will be on the menu when he opens these I think and the combination of all three I dread to think. Maybe I will have to try it out and report back when done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fluff!!!, 11 April 2013
Great product. liked the fact you could buy all three together and try out the different flavours. Certainly very yummy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lush, 28 Mar 2013
Delicious,good value for money when brought in bulk,shame it doesn't last very long in my house!
Will have to buy some more I think!

5.0 out of 5 stars YUm Yum yUm, 15 Feb 2013
I love it! We can not get it over here in England so i found this amazing! It so cheap as well because over here to buy a spread it will cost like 2.50 each so 3 for 5.00 is a real bargain! it may be found too sweat but i find it is delicious over a cupcake!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely yummy and fluffy, 10 Dec 2012
Mmmmmmm, what can I say? I don't even have words to describe the yummy flavour of marshmallow fluff. You have to try it yourself, I guess. It was the first time I bought it, and I am definitely going to order more. I hope my partner will help me make the recommended recipes. I am looking forward to them!

Price is, in my opinion, very good!

ARRAY(0xac33b7ec)