TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 May 2016
I was so pleased with this signature block.

I was attending a friends 50th Birthday party and didn't have a clue what to buy for him.
I decided that even if it ended up stuck away in a drawer every so often it would be looked at and memories of the occasion would come flooding back. The older it gets the more meaningful the messages will become.

I wasn't too sure what it would be like as I have never seen one before so I was a bit concerned that it might be a bit of a let down.
When it arrived and I saw it I was over the moon with it.
It's not tacky and the printed writing at the bottom is done in a lovely style and the message "Celebrating with you on your birthday" is so apt for the purpose of the gift.

As soon as it was opened it was passed around amongst the guests who delighted in writing a message on it.

Another great feature is the pen has a slot to fit in so when passing around no one is scrabbling round for a pen.

The signature blocks looks even more fabulous when it has the messages on and everyone was commenting on it and asking where I got it.

Such a delightful gift that I don't think anyone would be disappointed with no matter what their taste.
review image review image review image review image
on 3 April 2016
It was exactly what I hoped it would be from seeing the picture on the website. Quality product which arrived quickly. We are going to have some fun at the birthday party writing our comments on it!! Would have liked to have had the option of having the recipients name on it to make it a bit more personal but this is just a personal wish.
on 4 October 2012
This was a brilliant idea for a birthday gift for a friend who has everything and was very well received. On the night of the party it created much interest and was happily signed by everyone. It was very clearly described in the write up and turned out be exactly as advertised. Was very pleased with the product.
on 18 September 2013
This product arrived on time and was as described. We have used it and it is a lovely keepsake from a get together for a special birthday. Would definitely recommend this seller.
on 29 October 2013
I brought this for my step dad's surpise birthday we had the guest write nice things on one side and naughty things on the other. it's a great item to remember a big birthday
on 23 February 2014
This is a lovely gift keepsake for a 50 year old. The item itself is well made and sturdy with lots of area to write on. I would definately recommend it.
on 7 April 2016
A lovely birthday present 4 my mum...1 small downside...the box needs 2 b a bit mre sturdier...other than that great product, & deffo worth the price :)
on 29 April 2015
Arrived in good time and securely wrapped. Recipient was over the moon, and the guests that signed it all enquired where it came from!
on 21 August 2015
Very pleased with this item I purchased for my friend it is a lovely keepsake .Know one had seen it before so was a talking point
on 13 May 2013
Unusual gift, was great fun reading all the remarks after the party.Would definately buy again for other occassions. Great buy.

See one answered question